• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

The Vuvuzela

What do you think of the Vuvuzela?

• Total voters
BBC Sport's Peter Scrivener has no clue.

Great news tho if they are banned.

14nk3uc.png

Let us hope they can either filter it on TV or ban it.

"We did say that if any land on the pitch in anger we will take action."

Let's club together to buy someone some tickets to do just that. i nominate Bullitt, he seems to be a bit tetchy. :p

"We did say that if any land on the pitch in anger we will take action."

Let's club together to buy someone some tickets to do just that. i nominate Bullitt, he seems to be a bit tetchy. :p

Yeah i read about that lol, but what really strikes me is some of the SA people claiming discrimination against the complaints towards the horns, I even read some were claiming it as a part of the culture. All i know is it's too bloody loud and constant, is all.

1276451792874.jpg
I'd say we were deviating from the topic at hand, but looking at the thread ***le it doesn't seem that way :p

well this has turned into a fun thread :L
and shouldn't be James Cordon blowing the vuvuzela in that facepalm picture...? :p I would make that a picture but I am useless at picture editing :(

Who'd have thunk it, the Germans are the only ones with flair!

*Throws stereotypes book out of window*

:D:D:D:D Germans always get used to and find joy in a things that play on others' nerves

Vuvuzela has already done me :D:D:D:D

If it helps Germany, keep the vuvzelas; if it ever hinders them, ban the vuvzelas!

Seems like the ball is also quite a talking point. So many shots are getting blasted way too high, and goal keepers are struggling to hang on to the ball. Robert Green has a case of cantholdtheballbanvuvuzelangitis.

With a scientific name that long you know the disease has got to be awful.

Normally when a soccer player catches a disease, it's in a hotel room with 4 of his mates watching.

I have a plan to drop 10 million wasps nests into the stadiums from a helicopter, and see how long it takes for the fans to notice.

Latest posts