• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Ticketing - trying to use the RWC 2023 web site

hallman75

Academy Player
Been in the queue 4 hours now. Set up the email alert. Got the message to access the site 25 minutes ago. Thought I was OK and started to access the City option but seemed to have been kicked back to the start of the queueing process again! No update on queue progress. There was a % status figure which was updated for a few seconds but that has completely disappeared! My daughter is having exactly the same issue.

We got tickets earlier but the website is an absolute disgrace. Doubt a single person got tickets without issue. They're basically shrugging their shoulders about the whole thing on twitter too. Would imagine a lot of packs are gone now though. All the Irish ones are certainly.

Been in the queue 4 hours now. Set up the email alert. Got the message to access the site 25 minutes ago. Thought I was OK and started to access the City option but seemed to have been kicked back to the start of the queueing process again! No update on queue progress. There was a % status figure which was updated for a few seconds but that has completely disappeared! My daughter is having exactly the same issue.
Finally got through. Not at all impressed with the design of the web site. Amateurish for what should be a prime customer facing interface!! On top of that I was after the city option in Nice but all of the tickets are gone!!!

Logged on this morning about 10.30 and waited till it all went live, 15 minutes later I had tickets for all 4 England group games and all 4 All Blacks group games and not a single hiccup.

Nearly 7 hours of being kicked out of the queue at the moment

I got tickets, but not the ones I want. I may be up for swaps if any good offers come in.

Tickets (x2) I will sell for face value:

Australia Vs Europe 1 (probably Georgia) at the Stade de France - Category B

Tickets (x2) I will be willing to trade for a Tier 1 fixture
Australia Vs Wales - Lyon - Category B

Last edited:
I gave up! I'll see about individual match tickets when they become available next September.
Or maybe I'll just stay at home and watch on tv....

I managed to order some tickets using the city package (Lyon) but can't attend all the games. Does anyone know whether you can put individual tickets up for re sale (face value) or do you have to return all the tickets under the city package???

I managed to order some tickets using the city package (Lyon) but can't attend all the games. Does anyone know whether you can put individual tickets up for re sale (face value) or do you have to return all the tickets under the city package???
I suspect you'll be able to put tickets up for sale. I'm planning to trade on my pack, whilst sell one of the tickets to my brother

Tried for two hours got in had them in my basket but were gone by the time I clicked buy. Terrible website
I am in the quarter final page selected the 2 quarter final matches option and its been circling for 40 minutes

i managed to buy 2 packs last night, but i have no idea how many tickets that is . can anyone illuminate me ? can't find anything on the RWC site that breaks down whats in a pack

there is definitely a method, 4 laptops in different ip addresses. I managed to get every England game except Japan pool game including all the games to the final, it took a lot of effort and cost a fair ammount.
I have a few tickets for wales,Scotland,Ireland and France I could be persuaded to part with.

Latest posts