• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Toulon v Munster

munster need to have faith in the youth thats all they are making good players play them and let them develop paying dividends for ulster now by trusting the youth

Feic we have Nagle and few other youngsters for lock but can anyone tell me our chances in terms of making the amlin

Firstly Munster need to tell Declan Kidney to **** off and allow them to pick a competent tighthead. Buckle and Hayes as their options seriously limits them.

9. Stringer
10. Sexton
11. McFadden
12. D'Arcy
13. O'Driscoll
14. Bowe
15. Fitz

I like the look of that backline for Ireland... Except maybe Fitz at fullback... We don't really have any competent on form fullbacks at the moment

not sure kidney will put mc fadden thre he may be tempted by trimble
who will last one game again thankfully its italy

he may bring duffy back aswell

So which team will Sky sports get down and fellate for the remainder of the HEC this year? Their usual script is out the window!

It's the top 3 runners up after the 2 that go to the quarters I think. Would Munster be happy about being in the Amlin? Probably not, but a good chance to bloody some youth.

I'm going to put my Ireland team for the 6N now, with an eye toward the World Cup:

Ireland:
15) Bowe
14) Earls
13) Drico
12) D'arce
11) Fergus
10) Sexton
9) Strings
8) Heaslip
7) O'Brien
6) Ferris
5) Tuohy
4) Cullen
3) Ross
2) Cronin
1) Healy

16) Varley
17) Court
18) O'Connell
19) eh? Wally? I dunno. Faloon actually. Yep, he'll do.
20) Reddan/Boss
21) ROG
22) Shaggy

Sorry if it's filled with bias, but I hinestly think that's our best bet as things stand.

Well lads that is Europe over and well time to re-evaluate.

1 - Bring in some youth and try reignite a spark
2 - Qualify for ML semifinal at home. Try win it too.

As for Ireland - Art moment in my 22 i'd have DOC, POC, Varley, Earls and Stringer but I will be honest and say if Ireland are serious and don't want to go down path Munster just did then youth like Sean O'Brien has to be injected now and don't be acting the dick waiting for after the World Cup it'll be too late then.

Makes sense, it appear that Leinster have the only competitive players in Ireland atm.

ulster have good players but we just lack strength in depth if we dont put out the 1st 15 we lose pretty much

It's the top 3 runners up after the 2 that go to the quarters I think. Would Munster be happy about being in the Amlin? Probably not, but a good chance to bloody some youth.

I'm going to put my Ireland team for the 6N now, with an eye toward the World Cup:

Ireland:
15) Bowe
14) Earls
13) Drico
12) D'arce
11) Fergus
10) Sexton
9) Strings
8) Heaslip
7) O'Brien
6) Ferris
5) Tuohy
4) Cullen
3) Ross
2) Cronin
1) Healy

16) Varley
17) Court
18) O'Connell
19) eh? Wally? I dunno. Faloon actually. Yep, he'll do.
20) Reddan/Boss
21) ROG
22) Shaggy

Sorry if it's filled with bias, but I hinestly think that's our best bet as things stand.

Ah c'mon... McLaughlin, Jennings, Ryan

Leamy. He was pointing at and arguing with the touch judge who told Pearson about O'Gara's indiscretion.
Don't know how it looked but if it what I was beside then it wasn't an argument from Leamy but I might be on about seperate incident but our discipline was **** anyway

Latest posts