• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Transfers 2015/16

No I think he's had few ****les but anytime I've seen him play he's been very good. And Donnacha chose to leave here. But I think O'Shea for me is a great signing. Not expensive but could be a top player and is young.
I think he's a good signing but he's one for the future, not the present. Donnacha Ryan, Dave Foley and Mark Chisholm will hoover up most of the game time. If he can get ahead of Billy Holland in the queue he'll have had a decent first season.

John Andress is a better signing in the short term at least. He's far from a top player or international quality but he'll challenge to be a starter for Munster who have poor options at tighthead.

Sale have a replacement for Cips and it isn't Ryan Lamb. AJ Maginty is the man.

De Chaves confirmed is he any good or just another play we pick up from the scrap heap

Last edited:
De Chaves is a fine player, would take him over any Irish lock (bar Symons and even then on last seasons form I would prob pick Chav).

Also Sale will prob be signing another 10.

- - - Updated - - -

Bristol sign Tusi Pisi for next season if he Carey's on his Sunwolves form that is a great signing.

Cheers happy with that Symons and Lloyd have done well and with skivingtons injury we haven't had much else their.

I think he's a good signing but he's one for the future, not the present. Donnacha Ryan, Dave Foley and Mark Chisholm will hoover up most of the game time. If he can get ahead of Billy Holland in the queue he'll have had a decent first season.

John Andress is a better signing in the short term at least. He's far from a top player or international quality but he'll challenge to be a starter for Munster who have poor options at tighthead.

I think being honest Snoop he will be getting time. Chisholm will loose time. Billy is playing well but is a squad guy. Dave Foley needs to lift his game again and Donnacha Ryan will be with Ireland alot. Add in last 2 are injury prone.
Andress will challenge to start but as you said it's not because his quality more the worrying lack of it. Archer I still think is marginally better but again neither will do.

Ce4RelBWAAA_1R0.jpg

Good effort.

We've signed loads today along with De Chaves we have :
David Porecki from Sarries
Max Northcote-Green from Bath
Hobbs-Ayowemi a prop from Northampton
Matt Symons from Wuss

All seem to be players with potential could fans from these clubs give us anything else

We've signed loads today along with De Chaves we have :
David Porecki from Sarries
Hobbs-Ayowemi a prop from Northampton
Matt Symons from Wuss

All seem to be players with potential could fans from these clubs give us anything else

Hobbs-Ayowemi is a class young player, I think the only reason he has gone is the Waller brothers in front of him. He could be a potential international one day though so you've got a class act there.

Talented #7 and looks a good un to become Prem standard, though I don't really see anything special to make me think of a future star/international.
And don't forget that you may well end up keeping Sisi - though I'm not sure you want to, given his game-time this season.

Now, stop raiding our academy you (fake) Irish ********!

Shame about Sisi think he may be abit small. For a 8 he doesn't do enough with ball in hand however hopefully he can bulk up

Niall Morris confirmed leaving tigers end of season.

Any Irish teams in need of a 15/Wing, Injury a little concern but he is a very solid and talented footballing 15.

Niall Morris confirmed leaving tigers end of season.

Any Irish teams in need of a 15/Wing, Injury a little concern but he is a very solid and talented footballing 15.

Ew no you take our rejects that's how this works. Honestly he'd be a good fit for Connacht. They have a lot of speed but don't have many cool beads or defensively solid back three players.

Ermm we turned Cullen and Jennings into Gold.

Oh wait that was for the Good Irish team. ;)

Johne Murphy did well for you guys.

Ermm we turned Cullen and Jennings into Gold.

Oh wait that was for the Good Irish team. ;)

Johne Murphy did well for you guys.

I'll give you Jennings, but he was shaped by his prestigious secondary school, a centre of excellence if you will, which Johne Murphy now has the honour of coaching.
Leicester was the only place Cullen could live while not making it a more ugly place.

Latest posts