• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Transfers rumours

The Rhys Web rumour mill can now add bath to the list of possible destinations... As was inevitable I guess

Rumour is that Ross Moriaty could be heading to The Scarlets.

If this is true, then Glaws are really going backwards. We cannot keep hold of our decent players and will have to shop for scraps.

Did hear there might be changes afoot early in 2018 though - not quite sure what it means nor if it is good news or bad.

EDIT: We've been linked with a move for Malinder Junior...

The sad thing is it could well be a reality at Kingsholm soon enough...

EDIT: I'm more upset at the risk of us losing RM though.

Last edited:
Rumour is that Ross Moriaty could be heading to The Scarlets.

If this is true, then Glaws are really going backwards. We cannot keep hold of our decent players and will have to shop for scraps.

Did hear there might be changes afoot early in 2018 though - not quite sure what it means nor if it is good news or bad.

EDIT: We've been linked with a move for Malinder Junior...

No one likes to lose their best players, but I think you're being a touch dramatic.

As soon as Moriarty threw his lot in with Wales, a move back to the regions was on the cards.

I hardly think you're 'shopping for scraps'. Lots of clubs wanted Woodward. Ackermann was one of the stand-out young players in SR and Williams, Rapava-Ruskin and Balmain are all good Premiership players with the potential to get better. I'd have been happy with any of those signings TBH. Same for Slater.

Would be better for him to get in mainstream rugby again. I feel the players are hidden in Japan.

Heard its a done deal.

Tigers hunting for 2 signings this season and a injury signing for Manu currently.

That would suggest we have space in our cap? Why has it taken them until now to realise? Hopefully a lock and a beafy back-rower then plus a centre to cover Manu.

That would suggest we have space in our cap? Why has it taken them until now to realise? Hopefully a lock and a beafy back-rower then plus a centre to cover Manu.

We have always had space this, its trying to get the right players and not doing panic buys.

We have always had space this, its trying to get the right players and not doing panic buys.

So we watched Sale pick up Jono Ross and Sarries pick up Dom Day to be their 4th/5th choice lock and did nothing? Poor if you ask me.

Latest posts