• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Transfers rumours

I'd like him to stay as well, but he's already been written off by the Know-It-Alls in residence at Glaws as 'too injury prone.'

The mouthy lot usually get their say (and their way) here.

Can see Marshall going to Leicester or maybe Northampton.

Exeter could be a good shout too. They were after Woodward and were even linked with Mike Brown for a bit so I wouldn't be surprised if they are in the market for a fullback at the end of the season.

Rebels Aussie Lock Steve Cummins ---> Leicester Tigers on a short team deal.

Rumour is that Ross Moriaty could be heading to The Scarlets.

If this is true, then Glaws are really going backwards. We cannot keep hold of our decent players and will have to shop for scraps.

Did hear there might be changes afoot early in 2018 though - not quite sure what it means nor if it is good news or bad.

EDIT: We've been linked with a move for Malinder Junior...
Really can't see Mallinder moving unless his dad is given the boot

Melbourne Rebel and Aussie hooker James Hanson ------> Glaws on a short-term deal.

Looks like this has been confirmed. He's training with the squad. Should add some 'bite' to our front row.

The problem moving forward with Mallinder Jr is Biggar's on his way, so positionally he's going to get moved again.
I have a feeling (looking at preseason) that the aim was to play him a bit at 15 this season and see how it goes. But injuries to Myler and Francis prevented this

I can only imagine it was drunk texting from whoever's in charge of the money, there's surely no way anyone at the club is stupid enough to think it was a possibility

A couple weird ones.
Zebo-> France (Pau, Tolouse) and O'Halloran-> Munster (would go down like a bloody house on fire. Can't see it being true).

A couple weird ones.
Zebo-> France (Pau, Tolouse) and O'Halloran-> Munster (would go down like a bloody house on fire. Can't see it being true).
From an Irish rugby perspective, I'd love both of those things to happen. Connacht rugby has fallen back to its pre-2016 days of being shite and trying to get international honours here is trying to do it on extra hard mode. Zebo wouldn't be a mad big loss outside of Conor Murray being sad. As a Leinster fan I wouldn't be fond of seeing Munster get better.

Ah it's too early to throw the towel in on Zebo, but he'll sweat for a starting job this year, and after watching his time on the pitch v Glasgow back if he shows that little interest again I won't have much time for him. O'Halloran is one of my favorite players, but I wonder if he'll really add much more than Conway can for us at the moment.
Agreed Connacht are a jokeshop at the moment and it's hard to pick out exactly why or what can be done to help them. So many of their players have regressed.

Latest posts