• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Transfers rumours

Reinforcements much needed at Wasps, so that's no surprise. Their starting XV tomorrow is the weakest I've seen from Wasps in a long, long time.

Quins are in a similar spot with Clifford now out as well. We're really down to the bare bones and while Archie White and Dino Lamb-Cona are decent young players, I don't think either are destined to be any more than squad players. I doubt we'll spend any money though ...

Yeah its really tough at the moment, players dropping like flies.... we have rested quite a few key players for tomorrow as i think Dai has written it off. Especially as we have to go to RavenHill on Friday night...

I agree. Although playing a full strength Ulster at Ravenhill is a tough at the best of times, so I think there's a real chance Wasps could be in the midst of a poor run.

Ulster played last night so they'll be well rested in comparison. You need those reinforcements ASAP.

haha yeah i reckon it was a choice of two seriously difficult situations

Rumours that Te'o to Bath has been agreed for next year; James Wilson (ex-Saint, currently at Bedford) is coming around Christmas tons out this season at Bath

Reinforcements much needed at Wasps, so that's no surprise. Their starting XV tomorrow is the weakest I've seen from Wasps in a long, long time.
Haven't they still got like 13 internationals in their side?

Rumours time
The Rugby inside line are saying
Yarde (France/Bordeaux) - If not getting England chances.
Wade (France) - If not getting England chances.

The Rugby Paper is saying
Mostert (Bristol, Leicester, worcester, Harlequins, Gloucester, Bath, Sale)
Lozowski - (Staying at Sarries)
Lewington - (Saracens)
6 nations still looking for a sponsor, apprently asking for 17 mill a season.

I assume Earle's lack of game time, and Lewington coming in (assuming that's true, for the sake of argument) means Nathan will be off.

Quins would be wise to put an offer in, especially if Yarde is off.

I assume Earle's lack of game time, and Lewington coming in (assuming that's true, for the sake of argument) means Nathan will be off.

Quins would be wise to put an offer in, especially if Yarde is off.

True.

Am i the only one who thought Lewington was younger than 26? Damn was thinking he was like 23 that season in the championship and really has hurt his england chances IMO prob needed to do what Pennell should have done and moved if he wanted a chance with England (Although Pennell is a club hero for wuss so understandable). HE is only a year younger than May who has 27 caps and 2/3 years older than Nowell and Watson.

A lot of clubs will be after Earle reckon, Bath, Quins, Tigers, Saints, Bristol, Exeter would all be looking at him.

Any chiefs transfer rumours? We develop not sign but id like to see us make one big signing apart from nic white where i wanted us to carry on to develop townsend and maunder.

Love watson because FB is a needed position for us in a way

Or a hooker because we lose LCD and we lose alot

Not romours just my opinion :)

Did you have fewer academy products in the prem final than notorious mercenary club Wasps?
Yeah. I think it's more signing unknown/underrated English players from the championship and some prem clubs and develop them rather than from their own academy.

Yeah. I think it's more signing unknown/underrated English players from the championship and some prem clubs and develop them rather than from their own academy.
Yes thats what i meant. I didnt explain well but a few academy players too. Couple of big signings wouldmt go amiss.

Alex lozowski wouldnt be a bad one as i said in my previous post that chiefs want him.

Latest posts