• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Transfers rumours

This is really bizarre, unless he's really pining for the whippets and flat caps, you would have to think that he's taking a big pay cut in order to do this. In other news......John Mitchell!

I see us Falcons are on the look for another prop with Scott Wilson retiring due to injury.

People losing their **** cause Genge said he'd move back to Bristol at some point

People losing their **** cause Genge said he'd move back to Bristol at some point

Lol are they?

I mean I think it was always a safe bet that Genge would rather move to Bristol than go to France or Japan, Which is basically all he said. I mean he still with Tigers for a minimum of 2 years (Confirmed by him on Twitter.

My money would be on him signing another 2/3 year deal after this contract ends (Assuming Leicester are still strong) then going back at like 27.

He is literally just saying that he would prefer to go back there as opposed to Japan and France at the tail end of his career.

Cant blame him tbh, he's from there and the money is off the charts.

Win nothing at Leicester vs win nothing at Bristol while living in a nicer city and making twice as much

Hmmmmmmmmm

madigan-pleure-24-02-17-5484.jpg

Olyy when THE Bears win the double.

Leicester has nicer curries though.
Even better than the ones in Salford.

Leicester is a dump though, that being said it's prob better for Ellis in the mean time, as he hasn't got his past demons around him 24/7.

Let's face it the Midlands cities in general are pretty lacklustre especially that shithole Litchfield who would want to live there ;)

Leicester is a dump though, that being said it's prob better for Ellis in the mean time, as he hasn't got his past demons around him 24/7.

Let's face it the Midlands cities in general are pretty lacklustre especially that shithole Litchfield who would want to live there ;)
Don't even live there m9, I'm a country boy

Nothing wrong with a good, Love Balti!

Sounds like Wasps are considering a short term deal for a tight head and back rower due to numerous injuries. Dai even referred to another centre if we lost one.

with only two tight heads and numerous big back row players out it wouldn't surprise me if one or two came in.

Stuart Hogg or Anthony Watson to Quins as replacement for brown post world cup. Probably agent chat to get a new contract tho tbh.

Big fan of Watson, but Hogg is a ****. A good player, but a **** never the less.

Stuart Hogg or Anthony Watson to Quins as replacement for brown post world cup. Probably agent chat to get a new contract tho tbh.

Big fan of Watson, but Hogg is a ****. A good player, but a **** never the less.
If/when Hogg leaves he want's a massive wedge apparently having seen Russell go to Racing for 700k and he want's to be in that ball park, again may just be agent speak, don't see Watson's demands being anywhere near that, he'll be much better value for money if he becomes available given the quality of both players IMO.

London is a good draw for a guy in his 20's, especially being from that way originally.
It isn't like Bath have been standing out recently either.
Not as attractive as the NFL, though ;)

I couldn't see Watson going Quins,
London link makes sense but bath have more money, better players, and more likely to win something imo, despite the recent slump

London link makes sense but bath have more money, better players, and more likely to win something imo, despite the recent slump
I agree. Probably just agent talk to get him more mullah. I'd love it to be true tho

NFL would make sense but they are pretty paranoid about ACL's and that type of things.

Latest posts