• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Transfers rumours

will be interesting what would happen

Tigers have a marquee spot, really the only true marquee 10 around is Pollard

If Pollard went to Tigers instead of Sharks then would the Sharks look at bringing back Rob du Preez? and if he returned to Sharks no way the Du Preez twins wouldn't leave the Sharks to go to the Sharks and the sharks have always wanted them back IMO. Especially now with Richardson going Scotland

Like many players, I bet Ford can't wait to leave the idyllic midlands countryside for the crime ridden cold wet north of the outer Manchester hell whole…..no offence.

Solomona --> Japan (1 year early)

Would be slightly surprised - seems happy in the area and recently bought/renovated a house
Though at 29 next season, as a winger, it's probably his last chance for a big money contract so might as well secure the bag

Daily mail rumours
Saracens going to try to sign Obano or Genge if Mako leaves (Offered Mako a cut price deal can't see Genge going if they offer him a "cut price deal"
Lood De Jager set to stay at Sale
Rohan Janse van Rensburg though is looking at options
Bristol looking at Albert Tuisue as Hughes replacement.

Rugby Paper
Dave Ellis on Bath shortlist
Ashton quitting Warriors
Rob Webber to Sale (As a coach but he would be the best lineout thrower at Sale still so who knows)
Rob du Preez to France
Naiyaravoro to Japan
Saracens and Sale after Moerat

Saracens going to try to sign Obano or Genge if Mako leaves (Offered Mako a cut price deal can't see Genge going if they offer him a "cut price deal"
Yeah Obano seems way more likely,
Hard to see Genge leaving Tigers any time soon, and I imagine a number of Bath players will be weighing up their options

Hard to see Genge leaving Tigers any time soon, and I imagine a number of Bath players will be weighing up their options
I think especially being promoted to captain and now being part of the England leadership group, he'd be giving up a lot for Sarries.

Yep. Obano is Itoje's cousin as well which will no doubt help.

On the 'cut price' piece, that could be because his market value has dropped due to him having a second very serious knee injury. Not his fault, but definitely makes him more of a risk.

Rumours that Bath are looking at Curwin Bosch from the Sharks.
Possibly as injury cover for Watson, possibly longer term to replace Cipriani & Schoemann beyond this season.

This is one rumour I'm hoping is accurate.

In my head it feels like bath have fluttered between 10s over the last 5 or so years (not sure if that is true or not) but always feels like they have a stop gap at FH.

In my head it feels like bath have fluttered between 10s over the last 5 or so years (not sure if that is true or not) but always feels like they have a stop gap at FH.
We had Priestland since 2015 until this summer.
During which time, we've had Ford ahead of him, and Burns behind him, whilst he was more or less on his own last year (Schoeman came in and got injured out in about his 3rd appearance).

Your sources or media ones?

Steve Carrell Thumbs Up GIF by PeacockTV

Every player we have back in training is like a new signing now haha.

Good business if true. Will be interesting to see him play reguarly.

will be interesting what would happen

Tigers have a marquee spot, really the only true marquee 10 around is Pollard

If Pollard went to Tigers instead of Sharks then would the Sharks look at bringing back Rob du Preez? and if he returned to Sharks no way the Du Preez twins wouldn't leave the Sharks to go to the Sharks and the sharks have always wanted them back IMO. Especially now with Richardson going Scotland
So one thing i know is that Rob du Preez is not likely to play for the Sharks again, he was anyways always a Stormers boy, his twin brothers, on the other hand, grew up and went to school in KwaZulu-Natal. We want the twins back but its going to be difficult we already signed a bunch of players to bolster the loose forwards such as Kolisi. Richardson is going nowhere for now, even with being called up to Scotland.

Rumours that Bath are looking at Curwin Bosch from the Sharks.
Possibly as injury cover for Watson, possibly longer term to replace Cipriani & Schoemann beyond this season.

This is one rumour I'm hoping is accurate.
It could be accurate, Bosch is on his way out at the Sharks. The fanbase has become disgruntled with him, the reports have been flying around that he was set to leave after Chamberlain took his 10 jersey and we signed an Argentinian International 10. Would put some money on this if I was a betting man.

Fissler rumours
Ihaia West being looked at by Falcons
Genge being looked at by Sarries
Van Graan is being looked at by Bath
RJVR to leave for France
Fekitoa to leave Wasps

Now just to show how much **** gets slinged by Fissler
Ihaia West has signed a 3 year contract with Toulon today
Captain America Lol GIF by mtv

Personally think he's lost most of his contacts. Clearly had someone leak news from Sale (Even then printed Tigers were confident about keeping Ford, and said Pollard wouldn't be going to Tigers), but that's been about it so far.

Latest posts