• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

TRF 21 Patch

Those only increase the amount you get when winning homes games, at the bottom of the file you can further increase this amount from 4500 to maybe 9500

But this will also increase the value of players
thx mate. I' ve done it as you are explaining.

My next issue: I will try and manage the <STARTINGSWAPS> tag... instead of having Nawali, katalau, ahd those players.. having Carter, Rokocoko and Jason Robinson, for instance.

Note: Im too old, so Im playing with the original (Vintage) Roster. :D

thanks so much!

thx mate. I' ve done it as you are explaining.

My next issue: I will try and manage the <STARTINGSWAPS> tag... instead of having Nawali, katalau, ahd those players.. having Carter, Rokocoko and Jason Robinson, for instance.

Note: Im too old, so Im playing with the original (Vintage) Roster. :D

thanks so much!
You only need to know what their ID's are, but since they are already in teams, swapping them MIGHT cause a crash, if not then Carter and co will be in 2 teams in the League (Crusader's Carter gets injured, your Carter will also be injured)

You only need to know what their ID's are, but since they are already in teams, swapping them MIGHT cause a crash, if not then Carter and co will be in 2 teams in the League (Crusader's Carter gets injured, your Carter will also be injured)
true.
same happens with the teams. I managed to choose Blues on WL. But I was forced to play the div 3 matches as well the div 1, according to the differents fixtures... Crazy.

I already made my wishes on WL.
It lasted 14 years...jeje

In my roster editor France shows up with a performance rating of 0, I'm trying to change this with Woosah's editor but it doesn't seem to work, is there another way to change this? What's the consequences of this? I've seen France don't usually have much success in my tournaments (6N, RWC).

Any news on the next update?
I've just posted a folder with all the 89 custom faces completed, 14 custom stadiums and a number of other minor kit/graphic improvements if you're interested

In my roster editor France shows up with a performance rating of 0, I'm trying to change this with Woosah's editor but it doesn't seem to work, is there another way to change this? What's the consequences of this? I've seen France don't usually have much success in my tournaments (6N, RWC).
I have the same thing - I might see if this can be changed using ama1 hex editor spreadsheet

I'm trying to reorganise the World League divisions based on recent form/results over the last 3/4 seasons. I think I've got the NH teams arranged right but not sure on the the SH sides, I've tried to have an equal mix of NZ/OZ/SA and FR/ENG/PROX teams in each division to start, here's what I've got so far:

worldleague.png

The 6 teams off the bottom are left out of WL entirely. Does this make sense, or would it be better to push the NZ sides up ahead of the other Super teams? Are there teams that should be swapped between divisions?

Also a more technical question, when editing the league does the "alias" section matter or can it be edited without too much consequence?:

wledit.png

There is a team limit for WL, so it was a matter of mixing and matching teams from each hemisphere.
You can swap teams out by replacing their team id.

Regarding the alias section, I don't edit these, as I think it relies on the string table names from the be29...xml file.
The Team ID and index numbers are what matter.

bro which patch is the best at the moment?.. if anyone could tell me this i really apreciate it... please in english or spanish if you are argentinian too

pd: all have crashes?

bro which patch is the best at the moment?.. if anyone could tell me this i really apreciate it... please in english or spanish if you are argentinian too

pd: all have crashes?
This patch(ama1) is the most stable one in my opinion. It also recently got an update with new faces, stadiums, and some other graphical updates.

This patch(ama1) is the most stable one in my opinion. It also recently got an update with new faces, stadiums, and some other graphical updates.
Ok bro. Please if you adjunt me the link of the most recently update i apreciate it

Guys is the B&I Lions team in this patch? I can't seem to find them. I even activated the team in the b29... File

Guys is the B&I Lions team in this patch? I can't seem to find them. I even activated the team in the b29... File
Yep they should be there under International team tab. Are you using the b29 file from the patch?

Latest posts