• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

TRF 21 Patch

The roster editor, will edit .tmt files, but I highly recommend backing it up. My main WL .tmt became corrupted several weeks after I modified it.

ee50cb1532aa2b2000b3c4d2290851e5.rsg
How do you edit out the teams like I want the All Blacks to Replace Italy? Do you just change the id and team name or

I'm trying to create a custom tournament for club and international. Do I copy the file for Super rugby or? Help please

Connacht's P.Sullivan also causing crashes in exhibition and WL.

Connacht's P.Sullivan also causing crashes in exhibition and WL.
In the world Cup semis some players in wales and ireland team made the game crash. I forgot to report it. I can't remember if it was one of the props of Wales tho. 91 rating he had i think.

In the world Cup semis some players in wales and ireland team made the game crash. I forgot to report it. I can't remember if it was one of the props of Wales tho. 91 rating he had i think.
In a previous version of this mod Rhys Carre was causing crashes but I thought ama1 fixed him in most recent update.

Are the 2022 rosters released?
Its just that there Are major moves by players.

New moves to New clubs.
Cheslin Kolbe Toulon.
Laumape Stade Francai.
Leone Nakarawa Toulon
Jiuta Wainiqolo Toulon.
Quade Cooper back in Australia
Wisnewski is no longer playiing.

Just a suggestion

Maybe a TRF 22 patch soon or an update for this patch? There is so many new improvements and mods that some of the members has made.

Yes, definitely going to do a 2022 update. Just want to wait for all the signings / transfers to be confirmed to avoid having the same player in two teams.
Looks like I'm assembling faves all week

do you stil have these @dcwilko90 ?????some faces created by Kabezon
08 Tana Umaga - Jerry Collins - Dan Carter - Ali Williams
does anyone have those ?!

Is it possible to add the United Rugby Championship?

Latest posts