• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

TRF 21 Patch

I'm trying to swap Hurricanes with Castres in WL. Can someone send me a file with the Hurricanes in div 3 plz

Hey guys I've got a few problems with my game

1. I'm playing as Connacht in WL, played Division 3 with no problems and now I'm playing in Division 2 and my game crashes when I play Toulon any reason why?

2. In 10's tournament it crashes when I play Ireland away?

Cheers lad if you got any solutions or a way to fix cheers

Just want to say, this patch is amazing. Thank you so much. I can't wait for the roster update, mainly so I can play as the 25 stone Frans Steyn

Some of the French clubs are assigned to odd home grounds, mostly the tiny "Le Parc" in the '21 mod, here's my suggestions for them instead:

Bordeaux - Bordeaux, supposedly the stadium in-game is the one used for RWC 2007, which in real-life is now Bordeaux rugby's home ground, though the R08 model looks nothing like the real thing.
Brive - Le Parc?
Castres - Castres, Clermont - Clermont, both these teams have the wrong ground set in the mod, there's an odd glitch in the assignments that makes some of them "off-by-one" in the editor.
La Rochelle - Nantes? No real similar ground atm. Maybe use vanilla Vicarage Road in-place of Nantes? Would have to test this.
Lyon - Lyon, the R08 vanilla model is Lyon rugby's current ground and it's a good likeness, though they are planning on moving to a new ground in the future.
Montpellier - Marseille, It's vaguely similar to their current ground with the semi-circular stands.
Pau - ??? Some sort of "box" stadium.
Racing - Parc de Paris/Parc de Princes, mostly because I'm in the middle of making their home arena model to replace PdP.
Stade - Stade de Paris their vanilla home ground, mod currently has them at Stade de France, again "off-by-one" error with the stadium list in the editor. I might be making a model of their new ground to replace the default R08 one.
Toulon - Perpignan, Toulon replace Perpignan in the mod and this is already set for them, no need to change.
Toulouse - Toulouse, the mod comes with a replacement model for Toulouse's home ground need to check again what it's for.

There's also Lens stadium which I haven't assigned to anyone in this list.

When will the new patch be available. And may it have a matchday 23 rather than 22
There is no date. These guys do it in their free time. I'll say next year there will be update or something. A lot of new mods are available (stadiums, kits and faces). You can download and install it for yourself for now.

by any chance any of the older users have player faces made by Kabezon?(Tana Umaga - Jerry Collins - Dan Carter - Ali Williams,Luke McAlister,Chabal etc) i know he created some good faces in that period,but links are down from ages.Any help would be much appreciated.

by any chance any of the older users have player faces made by Kabezon?(Tana Umaga - Jerry Collins - Dan Carter - Ali Williams,Luke McAlister,Chabal etc) i know he created some good faces in that period,but links are down from ages.Any help would be much appreciated.
https://www.mediafire.com/file/knxvfbt09e9s6q6/09_Faces.rar/file are any of these them? Also check out https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1MjgahsCQAi7lLqSvmJgIMOqmqgTh0yLK?usp=sharing with https://www.therugbyforum.com/attachments/faces-and-ids-for-2010-cyber-files-txt.11358/

Last edited:
@EN9ne wow thank you very much my friend.A very big chunk of old faces,but they are not the ones im looking for.Thanks for you time.This is a lesson learned the hard way for me,that you dont delete gems from computer.I deleted all my rugby 08 content when i transition to Rugby Challenge in 2012 i think.

When you mod a player into Rugby 08 does it have to be for a player that plays the same position as him? For example if you wanted to mod Tom O'Toole into the game would it have to be in place of another prop that is currently on Ulster's roster? Or could it be in place of any player i.e. a flanker, centre etc.

In other words do you have complete freedom over the 30 players you can mod on a teams roster including what they can be rated? I know very little about modding games, I'm just curious as to how difficult/awkward Rugby 08 is to mod.

When you mod a player into Rugby 08 does it have to be for a player that plays the same position as him? For example if you wanted to mod Tom O'Toole into the game would it have to be in place of another prop that is currently on Ulster's roster? Or could it be in place of any player i.e. a flanker, centre etc.

In other words do you have complete freedom over the 30 players you can mod on a teams roster including what they can be rated? I know very little about modding games, I'm just curious as to how difficult/awkward Rugby 08 is to mod.
You can change every player position, attributes and skills with the roster editor. You can find more threads about modding. Welcome to the community. People will help if you want to know about Modding Rugby 08

Hi there i just downloaded the new patch and copy and pasted it to my main folder but the game keeps crashing on the startup page

Attachments

• Screenshot_20211213-100251_Google.jpg
    Screenshot_20211213-100251_Google.jpg
    20.1 KB · Views: 4
Hi Ama1 is possible change the boots for news? I like the patch +10 but the boots n, thanks bro

Lyon and La Rochelle have the spain and Portugal flags instead of their club badges in WL mode, don't know if you've noticed this buddy

Good day Guys,

I am new to this forum and I must say.......YOU GUYS ARE THE BEST..
Thank you for all the work you put into this Mods.

Latest posts