• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

TRF 21 Patch

this link download till the end and then it shows download pending then it stops.
can u check on it
Just downloaded both my side and they both work for me, could you try another browser or incognito mode?

Just downloaded both my side and they both work for me, could you try another browser or incognito mode?
Thanks mate i have download it successfully do u perhaps know how to change the match fixtures in RWC MOD want Nz and Sa in the same pool matches..?

Edit file b1d719aad264571a75022a6b66bf7190.rsg this has the pool stage fixtures in it.
13 and 18 should be in the same group. You can add a space after five teams for better viewing

where do I find this file and on where to I all change it on woosaah ..
I've attached it here in a zip. You edit this using a text editor eg: Notepad.

Attachments

• b1d719aad264571a75022a6b66bf7190.zip
    1.4 KB · Views: 8
ohkay so I add this file in my rugby game main folder after a change it in notepad correct..
sorry 2 keep u so busy and the team performances u change in excel spreadsheet but just 1 problem I struggle 2 find the teams I how do I add it in a excel spreadsheet like woosah is just search and then u find the roster

I've already done this one:

View attachment 12914

You can get it on page 15 of this thread: https://www.therugbyforum.com/threads/in-game-logos-and-graphics-mods.47595/post-1047825

A lot of your other requests are available on my Github page: https://github.com/jimw546/jimw546-s-Rugby-08-stuff/releases I've done a lot of 21/22 kits, re-added the Lions tour, and some new stadiums.
how do you apply it in the my current modded 08 .... and where is the links to do modding ????

You've had a very easy life if this is true.

The updates will be released when they are ready. They're being worked on by people in the free time as-and-when they can, if you want these mods out quicker perhaps you could help by contributing as well?
where the links to learn to mod Jim ???

Hallo. Can someone please send me a link or share the link of Woosaah Rugasmic 08 editor.
Thank you

Happy New Year everyone

I was just wondering if there is any new developments or updates happing?

Happy New Year everyone

I was just wondering if there is any new developments or updates happing?
yes there is but its taking way to long though .... we almost at the end of 2022 and still no update

yes there is but its taking way to long though .... we almost at the end of 2022 and still no update
updates are not lighty to make plus the guys are all working and doing it in they free time..u have 2 wait cauz there is alot of transfer roster updates and maybe new tournaments everything have 2 be perfect etc..

updates are not lighty to make plus the guys are all working and doing it in they free time..u have 2 wait cauz there is alot of transfer roster updates and maybe new tournaments everything have 2 be perfect etc..
yes its hectic

Latest posts