• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

TRF Heineken Cup Predictions Comp 08/09

Ah, cheers for moving that whoever did it. Noticed after I'd posted that I'd put it in the wrong thread. :blush:

OK just a first reminder about getting your predictions in for Round 3 given that we've had the break for the Autumn Internationals.

Click here to make your predictions.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (ross munro @ Nov 1 2008, 07:30 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (dullonien @ Nov 1 2008, 09:56 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (ross munro @ Nov 1 2008, 06:52 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Ospreys 11-16 Treviso[/b]
Woah! Brave call, or a stupid one. More of the latter probably. :p
[/b][/quote]

Well miracles do happen :D
[/b][/quote]

I came in here to comment on that one as well.
And you know what?
Who can blame him. 13 grand slam winning boys and 6 of them played in the win against Australia...yet they play for the Ospreys like they're representing their school for the first time.
Utter shite sometimes.
A lot of times actually, as of late.

Let's just hope that it wont be an occurrence of after the six nations, when the welsh players came out of the grand slam and started playing crap (especially Shanklin). Ospreys lost to the Saracens and Blues to Toulouse etc, at least the Ospreys got some silverware. Oh well if the regions do do shite then at least Gatland will come along and say it's just a learning curve

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Sir. Speedy @ Oct 19 2008, 07:38 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
Round 3 Fixtures

Friday, 5 December 2008

Edinburgh 25 v 15 Wasps
Sale 32 v 14 Montauban
Cardiff Blues 24 v 15 Biarritz
Ulster 23 v 17 Scarlets

Saturday, 6 December 2008

Leinster 43 v 8 Castres
Calvisano 10 v 36 Gloucester
Toulouse 31 v 15 Dragons
Ospreys 30 v 6 Treviso
Paris 32 v 23 Harlequins
Leicester 25 v 14 Perpignan

Sunday, 7 December 2008

Bath 31 v 18 Glasgow
Clermont 24 v 21 Munster[/b]
RAWR! I've made amendments to my prediction above, Tarbh. Any chance you can edit them into my original prediction post? Cheers. :)

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Sir. Speedy @ Dec 5 2008, 04:41 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Sir. Speedy @ Oct 19 2008, 07:38 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Round 3 Fixtures

Friday, 5 December 2008

Edinburgh 25 v 15 Wasps
Sale 32 v 14 Montauban
Cardiff Blues 24 v 15 Biarritz
Ulster 23 v 17 Scarlets

Saturday, 6 December 2008

Leinster 43 v 8 Castres
Calvisano 10 v 36 Gloucester
Toulouse 31 v 15 Dragons
Ospreys 30 v 6 Treviso
Paris 32 v 23 Harlequins
Leicester 25 v 14 Perpignan

Sunday, 7 December 2008

Bath 31 v 18 Glasgow
Clermont 24 v 21 Munster[/b]
RAWR! I've made amendments to my prediction above, Tarbh. Any chance you can edit them into my original prediction post? Cheers. :)
[/b][/quote]

Yeah no problem, that's sorted.

<div align='center'>Round 3 Results

TRF_HEC_PCLB3.png

Round 3 Winner - Logorrhea

Overall Leader - Logorrhea

Predictions for Round 4 can be made here
</div>

Dropped one place,not that bad.

One thing I learned after this round is to never predict that Treviso will ever beat a "well-ranked" team :p

Jesus its busy enough eh? 25 submissions to be managed this week alone.

+1 rep Tarbh for keeping the thing running.

well it's more interesting if people keep posting their predictions, keeps the competition more interesting until the end. So whatever your score and even if you've missed some rounds keep making your predictions.

Good Work An Tarbh, you deserve a medal yourself for keeping up with it all :)

*Acts all arrogant and cocky*
Well, my boy, one day...just one day you may get to experience the highs that i feel every day.
Oh yes! Every. Single. Day.
Position 9? More like cloud 9!

Don't worry cyril, you'll be a man yet...the top 10 will come to you some day, but you've a LOT to learn in that time.

Latest posts