• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

TRF Heineken Cup Predictions Comp 08/09

Yay, I thought I'd done **** this week but seem to have improved. Hurrah!

Well it looks like out already realistically out of the running for top spot. Time to revert to my usual goal in these comps...................to beat RC :rahh:

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (dullonien @ Dec 8 2008, 10:30 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
Well it looks like out already realistically out of the running for top spot. Time to revert to my usual goal in these comps...................to beat RC :rahh:[/b]

Take some consolation from the fact that you've got competition that's just as bad as you.
We can't all be good at everything, right? :)

<div align='center'>Round 4 Results

TRF_HEC_PCLB4.png

Round 4 Winner - Darhf

Overall Leader - An Tarbh

Predictions for Round 5 will be posted as soon as the ERC confirms the kickoffs
</div>

Not really much in it, is there? Any of the top eighteen could potentially win the whole thing. ^_^
Also, do points double during the knock-out rounds?

Still in 17th place, :bana: Yippy.

What happend to Prestwick?Isn't he taking part anymore? <_<

congrats to Mr.cyclopede for getting a perfect score in the Perpignan Ospreys match.

<div align='center'>Round 5 Results

TRF_HEC_PCLB5.png

Round 5 Winner - Darhf

Overall Leader - An Tarbh

Click here to make your predictions for Round 6
</div>

Yippy up to 14th place, actually An Tarbh I should be 15th, Dullonein 14th and Teh Mite 16th and not all of us 14th...seeing as Dullonein got 215 ,I got 214 and Teh Mite 212.

Cheers
Ross

What did I tell you. I'm a happy chappy after leapfrogging Cyril and RC. Speedy's too far in front though, or is he? Dull for the best placed Welshman, the push begins!

HAHA I'm the only South African, so I guess I will be the best placed South African then :bleh!:

Latest posts