TRF Heineken Cup Predictions Comp 08/09

<div align='center'>Round 6 Results

TRF_HEC_PCLB6.png

Round 6 Winner - Luckascd

Overall Leader - An Tarbh</div>

I'm up by two places...watch out An Tarbh and Sir.Speedy...here I come :run:

Not... :p

If I finish in the top 10 I'll be happy

2nd looks secure going into the knockout stages (do the amount of points change for the quarters etc... Tarbh?), now if only I can get rid of that pest! - Tarbh. :rahh:

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Sir. Speedy @ Jan 25 2009, 07:56 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
Then Ross still has a chance to catch up - a VERY slim one though! :bleh!:[/b]

Can always bribe the two of you not post your predictions for the quarter finals....
..how bout 100 rep points each B) .Just joking :p

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (An Tarbh @ Jan 25 2009, 05:50 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
points will be doubled from the quarter final onwards[/b]
I would lilke to suggest a bonus allocation of 300 points to anyone who joins up after the group stages B)

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (An Tarbh @ Mar 12 2009, 12:54 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
double is all you get take it or leave it :p[/b]

Are you open to bribery or corruption??
My real name is Bernard Madoff, I can offer you a very good deal......

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Kramer @ Mar 12 2009, 03:36 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (An Tarbh @ Mar 12 2009, 12:54 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
double is all you get take it or leave it :p[/b]

Are you open to bribery or corruption??
My real name is Bernard Madoff, I can offer you a very good deal......
[/b][/quote]

as long as I'm in at the top, then that's fine. I'll probably trebble the scores for any newbies which is what I'm doing for the next round of the ML and GP competition.

<div align='center'>¼ Final Results
TRF_HEC_PCLBQF.png

¼ Final Round Winner - Dale

Overall Leader - An Tarbh

Click here to make your semi-final predictions
</div>

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (cyRil of Ospreylia @ Apr 11 2009, 11:44 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Dale @ Apr 11 2009, 12:21 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Munster 43-15 Ospreys[/b]
Ouchieee! That's the last time I'm sympathetic to the <strike>pathetic</strike> Reds!!
:p
Jokieeeeeeees!!
[/b][/quote]
I love the irony. That prediction won him the round. :lol:

In other news, I'm closing the the gap between Tarbh and I.

Oh how i cry. :(
However I'm sure my 220 is worth more than Thingimubob's 217, Tarbh?!!

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (cyRil of Ospreylia @ Apr 12 2009, 06:19 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
Oh how i cry. :(
However I'm sure my 220 is worth more than Thingimubob's 217, Tarbh?!![/b]

damn open office not sorting things as Excel does, thought I'd got them all, should be fine now.

Being consistantly average seems to be keeping me just putside the top 3.... I shall have to take a risk in the semi finals and predict a Munster win... I can actualy hear Tony McGahan trying to make us the underdogs already:

"WE are pretty much playing in Leinster's backyard and Leinster are number two in their domestic league and UNDEFEATED in Croke park and they have the Irish captain Brian O'Driscoll playing playing a pivotal role at centre with another former IRB player of the year nominee as partner against our relatively inexperienced partnership..."

<div align='center'>Semi Final Results
TRF_HEC_PCLBSF.png

Semi Final Winner - stevemagoo

Overall Leader - An Tarbh

Click here to make your Final predictions
</div>

:lol:

Just goes to show what an amazing tournament it is. Has there ever been a pair of semi-finals as dramatic as that?

Latest posts