• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

TRF Six Nations Predictions Comp

:eek: at Tarbh's position, I don't think I've ever seen him out of the top 5 in any prediction comp!

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (dullonien @ Feb 8 2009, 06:41 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
:eek: at Tarbh's position, I don't think I've ever seen him out of the top 5 in any prediction comp![/b]

it was all for the greater good, couldn't put the mockers on Ireland by backing them.

I was more surprised by the 47 people who posted their predictions.
Well, 46. :rolleyes:

Wanna bet that number will reduce by half by results time next week?

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Sir. Speedy @ Feb 8 2009, 06:48 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
I was more surprised by the 47 people who posted their predictions.
Well, 46. :rolleyes:

Wanna bet that number will reduce by half by results time next week?[/b]

meh makes things easier for me, but it's better all round if everyone posts again.

Ahhh, that top spot is a welcomed surprise. I had a feeling France may have been my downfall, but the Irish did me proud...

<div align='center'>Round 2 Standings

TRF_6N_PC_LB2.png

Round 2 Winner: Fred187

Overall Leader: Fred187

Click here to make your predictions for Round 3.
</div>

Well, a shared 3rd place in this round is a damn sight better than last week, but still damn O'Driscoll for scoring that last interception try, that ruined my predictions :cryy:

Question: How are the points of each round calculated?

32! That's an insane score. Congratulations Fred187 for the best round I've ever witnessed!

I'm plodding along where I always do, need a good round in a fortnight to start challenging the leaders.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (MunsterMan @ Feb 16 2009, 02:17 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
What were Fred's predictions? They don't seem to be in the thread.[/b]

They were sent via pm just before kickoff in the France match

Saturday, Feb 14 2009
France 26-12 Scotland 8
Wales 23-15 England 20

Sunday, Feb 15 2009
Italy 20-34 Ireland 4

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Nidhogg @ Feb 16 2009, 01:16 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
Well, a shared 3rd place in this round is a damn sight better than last week, but still damn O'Driscoll for scoring that last interception try, that ruined my predictions :cryy:

Question: How are the points of each round calculated?[/b]

1 point for correct result.
20 points for the correct score.
4 Points for the correct home/away score or within 3 points.
3 Points for guessing the home/away score within 4-6 points.
2 Points for guessing the home/away score within 7-10 points.

You guys are getting beaten by a Rugby League fan! :D

Not sure how long it'll last, though; some tricky calls coming up...

Im off the bottom,yes. My god Prestwick is shite at these predictions! Whats it like all the way down there pal???

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (cyRil of Ospreylia @ Feb 16 2009, 01:27 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
8. cyRil

22. Sir Speedy[/b]

I blame England for being competitive and Italy for being as **** as ever.
And also France for not giving a damn.
Those ********!

I picked a good time to go ahead - I get to enjoy my lead during the off-week before choosing Scotland to beat Italy, and being inevitably let down...

Latest posts