• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

TRF Super 14 draft

I can't dl the draft sheets and stuff, so I don't know when it is my go. Can anyone help me out?

BM

Bugger. I posted the order for this round at the top of the thread, and the players are listed.

It's your turn mate.

Oh yeah, but could someone help me out with the xls files. I don't want to have to go to the thread every time.

I'll just do my pick now.

Oh yeah, what happens when we have got our first XI, will we just do 3 at a time afterwards?

BM

From bbc.co.uk

Today in the first round of picks, Queensland Reds have added to their impressive backline with the signing of Australian International, Stephen Larkham. While not the best kicking number 10. He knows how to get the backline going.[/b]

Next pick.

BM

What is your problem with downloading the draft sheets? is it that the link isn't working? or are you having trouble navigating the site etc? Let me know

It just says invalid error or something similar, I have used this site loads but recently it is playing up.

BM

Right ok I think we shud finish the current round this way then for the 2nd round PM 10 players to Cymro or Me and we will try and get as many picks as possible from your choices. Cheers

Does anyone want to replace me as Head Coach of the Chiefs? This is going much slower than I'd expected, so I think I'll pull out

why cant we send you 10 players each now, the others already have their first picks in, then that way you can select whoever is nexts first pick, if the next player has that as a first pick then pick their second pick do that. its my suggestion :D

Yeah. To make it easier though, we'll send our top three pics to Sanzar, and wait for him to figure out what the hell is going on.

Yes. Lets do it. It'd be great.

Just say:

Here's my top three picks in order of who I want:

1. Somebody
2. J.Bloggs
3. Mrs. Sanzar

And then after every round we'll do it again.

So you choose J. Smit?

You don't need to post your top three picks in here, because that means other people can poach others next picks.

Originally posted by Quintes@May 2 2006, 07:26 PM
I'm lost. What's the aim of the game?
Okay. There are two ways to do this. I think that you may post your selection in this thread when it is your turn. Alternatively, you can PM myself a list of players you are interested in, put in order of preference, and I will try and take your first picks when it is your turn to choose.

How does that sound?

Latest posts