• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

TRF Super 14 draft

The Cats have made their picks... Now just waiting on the Reds, and a couple of other teams.

Anyone want to give me a team? I'm one here every night and most days, so if some slack-ass doesn't hurry up then the big Kaft might just give your team to me!

I have a suggestion to speed things up. How about you pick two players each for the next five picking rounds. One player must be below, say, 82 overall stats wise (to be fair to those waiting their turn, and all the goodies don't get taken).

Just an idea, because you'll all be here till doomsday otherwise.

Originally posted by woosaah@May 23 2006, 10:26 PM
we have picked 10 players at the moment see how many rounds that lasts us eh :p

Right. Just re-read the thread. Ignore my earlier post. :D

Originally posted by C A Iversen@May 23 2006, 10:23 AM
Anyone want to give me a team? I'm one here every night and most days, so if some slack-ass doesn't hurry up then the big Kaft might just give your team to me!

I have a suggestion to speed things up. How about you pick two players each for the next five picking rounds. One player must be below, say, 82 overall stats wise (to be fair to those waiting their turn, and all the goodies don't get taken).

Just an idea, because you'll all be here till doomsday otherwise.
Well you can still take part if you want. See, we had a vote and so Dobrien got hold of the Chiefs on the rebound, he has 2 teams, so you can buy him out and there you go Bob Iverson is your uncle

****... three coaches before the season even begins... Oh well, it won't upset too much considering our teams haven't even been picked yet.

A few people have got back to me... Everything should be rolling smoothly soon.

Gimmmme those chiefs O'Brien. PM all your chiefs picks too if you can, or I'll sick Big Bird onto ya!

Originally posted by kaftka@May 23 2006, 12:16 PM

Nicely spotted. Had to read that a few times before I understood your post Quintes.
No change then with the quality of my posts eh? At least we've not yet started rapping on this forum hahaha

Right Kaftka sent you mine, sorry bout being so slow. Had my Gcse's in last few days so I sent you a little message a few days ago just to say I was gonna send them.

Anyway done them. I guess there are still a few teams to go?

BM

Good news. I now have everybodies top ten picks in my inbox (took me a while to figure out why I only had thirteen rather than fourteen >_< ....) so now I shall see how many rounds it takes until we have to get another top ten picks.

Remember, if you see change your mind about a certain player in your picks please notify me as soon as possible.

Thank you.

BANANAS!!!

Just to let you know the Chiefs have been raided and taken over by 'big sig' Iversen for the next rounds of picks. That is all.

Sweet as. I'll PM him the picks you made so that he can change them if he wants to.

Also, Cymro hasn't sent me the Brumbies picks. Hurry up. You're holding EVERYBODY up... <_<

^_^

:p

Ha ha kaftka thats classic, waiting for a pm from yourself!! my mate told me the S14 is called the super 14 because everyone plays 14 games, I said no, Its prolly because it has 14 rounds and 14 teams, each team only plays 13 games, and he said why is that?!!!!! ha ha its a good little brain teaser sometimes.

I think it should be posted soon provided Cymro has sent his picks. I would guess in the next few days or so.

So I'm guessing by the lack of posts in here that this draft has been put to sleep.

I think unfortunately it's died a slow death. A group of 5 of us did our own draft one night, took more than 3 hours, so this will take weeks and weeks...

If it interests anyone dobrien, Andrew Horton and myself, plus a couple of others did a S14 draft (which dobrien has mentioned above), and the teams are even, more star filled, (which means it plays slightly faster/better).

There are some top Euro players which were drafted into the teams fairly evenly and it makes for great playing.

After the Super 14 part of the draft was completed, we then allowed some Euro players to be picked.

Anyhow it's highly playable and we might be able to post it sometime soon if theres any interest.

You could create it yourself as a new roster by going through squad management and making the changes. It'd probably take you about 4-5 hours of switching, but you can do some over a few days and then it'd be finished.

So, let me or dobrien know if you want us to get these squads put up.

Latest posts