• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

TRF's 2014 FIFA World Cup

haha yeah Little Guy I know that pic ! :p you know he's a black belt in Karate or some shhit...Judo ?

Yeah, big fan of Epic Rap Battles of History, Superalex. And it's still good now, didn't run out of juice yet. Those intros and outros are HILARIOUS. He says it in a different way each time.

Don't worry, I'll take one for the team and sacrifice myself from the omnipotent South Korea to become the run of the mill Brazilians.

Also, should the missing slots not be filled by 5 pm (ish) tomorrow I'll be arbitrarily filling them with users I'd find amusing.

I think your fine as long as you get them selected before the team plays it's first game.

Not going to lie boys, I'm getting behind Russia a bit now....check it.....

Vladimir_Putin_12020.jpg

Lacking in a team here too I think (unless I'm blind and have missed the post) :(

Oi, we're playin' some spoicy boys there tomorrow. Should be heaps of fun...Fack you, Chile !

Conrad Smith -> Greece

He's to rugby what Greece is to economic stability.

Sign up with betfred on your phone and get a free tenner to bet your games of choice. Gonna go for a world cup 20 game accumulator.

Sign up with betfred on your phone and get a free tenner to bet your games of choice. Gonna go for a world cup 20 game accumulator.

Yeh I have done a 30 Accumulator on William hill £4.15 stake, 576,476 return i'm feeling lucky.

Also what the hell is this.

Oscar or Hulk to score the first goal (Haven't placed a bet on it) and brazil to win 2-1

Also what the hell is this opening ceremony.

Latest posts