• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

TRF's UEFA Euro 2016

Is Greece involved? If so that would quite accurately reflect my financial sitch atm.

At first i was offended but now i have grown to the idea.

"Not qualifying from the group would be a disaster. With a lot of high-class players like Lewandowski, Krychowiak, Piszczek, Milik and Kamil Glik, Poland can even go to quarter-finals. It will depend a lot on Lewandowski’s form in front of goal and how the team will handle the pressure. There were big expectations four years ago when Poland were co-hosts but the team failed. A lot of players are still in the team from that time â€" more experienced, older and cold-blooded. They are also more established with their clubs which will be a big advantage and, with the addition of promising young players, they can achieve something special".

https://www.theguardian.com/football/2016/jun/04/poland-euro-2016-guide

Scarily accurate actually. For real.

I've got this guy nailed. For real.

Can't believe I'm giving you this after that... Rep. Of Ireland. Balances brilliance with mediocrity in almost equal measure. Showed a lot of heart to make it here.

You read me like a book. I was going to ask if you were secretly one of my mates to know me so well, except that I definitely don't have any Irish mates.

I'm in. Bring it onnnnnnnnnnn
Hungary, former giant of the game that went missing for a while. Crawling your way back slowly in a search to replicate past glories.
Things will get ugly around here if i don't get Belgium.
You don't have the ego required I'm afraid. Portugal, consistent with some real class, most likely to be the next nation to break into the winners circle.
That is mean.
I had a slightly less aggressive one planned but I was in a rush. Insincere apologies.

Is Greece involved? If so that would quite accurately reflect my financial sitch atm.
No Greece... You can have Slovakia, I know you've been around a while but that's about it... I need to read more Premiership stuff and Eastern European history.
In, Belgium get
Northern Ireland, some casual fans won't know the difference between you and Every Time Ref or you and Tigs Man.

Last edited: