• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

TRF's UEFA Euro 2016

Why not, I'm young and fresh and haven't developed a reputation yet so I'll be interested in what country I get.

You don't have the ego required I'm afraid.
You cute little thing. That's like saying there ain't enough Guinness at St James Gate.
I spreek nederlands ook!

Portugal, consistent with some real class, most likely to be the next nation to break into the winners circle.

Dead wrong if you ask me but never mind. I guess i'll take it. Sardine munchers it is.

No Greece... You can have Slovakia, I know you've been around a while but that's about it... I need to read more Premiership stuff and Eastern European history.

Sweeettt. 8/11 players to win for Czechoslovakia in 1976 were Slovaks. So that basically means we've already won.

Also Slovakia has no nickname. This must change.

The So-So Sloths?

Australia because surely if they can be part of Eurovision they can be part of Euro 2016.

Croatia got the kiss of death with me on board. I'll only feel legitimately on board though if I can find out how to pronounce any one of those players' names. I like it though.. exotic.

Just Belgium, Germany, Romania, Turkey and Austria left.

I feel confident about getting out of the group stages.

Edit: Absolutely the wrong thread. Ignore. Or don't. I'm not your mother, why don't you stop just doing what people tell you to.

This thread is shameless. Cmac has no knowledge and is just shoehorning newspaper descriptions of teams onto people without any personalisation. That being said, count me in you talentless hack

I better be Belgium. Most talented person here, youth on my side, and an underachiever in the TRFies

Last edited:
This thread is shameless. Cmac has no knowledge and is just shoehorning newspaper descriptions of teams onto people without any personalisation. That being said, count me in you talentless hack

I better be Belgium. Most talented person here, youth on my side, and an underachiever in the TRFies
Romania... You just about made it and no one really cares.

Germany, consistent an efficient, prone to losing to the Irish. (Last part isn't you personally, I just want to mention how Ireland beat Germany and will beat SA next week! ;))

Great!

As an Arsenal fan, it will keep me busy cheering on the genius that is Mesut Ozil

Ehhh... Belgium, I couldn't give you Turkey cuz you're a real contender... If you don't mind forming and subsequently letting your large ego get in the way of your success over the next few weeks that'd be wonderful!

Success! I love being the highly rated under achiever!