• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Tri Nations: Springboks - All Blacks @ Nelson Mandela Bay Stadium (20-8-2011, 15:05)

Crikey!
Have you stayed up for the game, or gotten up really early?

Should be a good match this - going to be half watching this, half watching the Ireland match
Also going to have the Scotland match running as well :lol:
Bloody matches clashing all the time

Well, with the World Cup being in NZ this year, it sucks I cannot watch matches at the pub. I cannot find a single pub in the country that opens in the morning so I can watch rugby and drink a pint ;)

Got up really early ...... it's a cracker already well worth the lack of sleep .... both fullbacks are looking good early on.

You seem to have regular problems with the time(s) SA involved matches start, eh, Olly?

Ah, good old Bakkies, back to his best...

Ha, just as I turn it on Broussow and Bakkies start a fight.

Thuggish gits

Well, with the World Cup being in NZ this year, it sucks I cannot watch matches at the pub. I cannot find a single pub in the country that opens in the morning so I can watch rugby and drink a pint ;)

Come to England and live in a Walkabout bar, theyre opening early for all games.

Ooooooffffffffff!!!!

Brussouw running straight into Habana's studs with his face, hopefully it didn't hit his eye, blood gushing everywhere

Did I hear right? Jaques Fourie one of the greatest Rugby players of all time?!?!

Bwuahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

Ashley "missing tackle" Johnson :D
Atmosphere is superb.
Springboks lack killer instinct.

Did I hear right? Jaques Fourie one of the greatest Rugby players of all time?!?!

Bwuahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

Be grateful

You only have to listen to Skinstad once in a blue moon.

We have to every second week :(

I seriously thought Brussouw was going to go blind in the right eye, good to see it was 'just' the forehead

for some reason the ref has penalised us at every opportunity whenever the Boks are within 50metres... Some have definitely been deserved but come on.

It just doesn't feel like a 15 nil match.... if the AB's finally finish one of these breaks the confidence will flow and we might get a much closer match on the scoreboard. I think Ming the merciless will be happy though, on current evidence I think Dagg and Toeava are in the world cup.

And as I was typing this you can probably add Kahui to the squad :)

for some reason the ref has penalised us at every opportunity whenever the Boks are within 50metres... Some have definitely been deserved but come on.

Because without Ritchie bending the refs ear about what the opposition are doing what is actually happening becomes completely obvious, belly flopping on the ball in a ruck.

Referee is quite good tonight. New Zealand without McCaw and Carter is different team and lacking some depth is some positions.

Latest posts