• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Tri Nations: Springboks - Wallabies @ Kings Park, Durban (13-08-2011, 16:00 GMT)

Cooper likes to take risks. The upside is that when it works, he is considered to be amazing. Unfortunately, it fails at Test Level, making him a liability

Cooper likes to take risks. The upside is that when it works, he is considered to be amazing. Unfortunately, it fails at Test Level, making him a liability

Yeah, along with Beale he just ate 105m of field, SA saved by Frans Steyn diving on the breakdown and Lawrence blowed for scrum.

The ref stopped that play too early, I didn't seem that clear that the ball wouldn't come out. He probably hadn't noticed the clock.

It was mainly Beale and Ioane who crossed the field. Quade Cooper started it, but that was it.

I am happy with the result so far. Francois Steyn confuses me a lot. Everytime he is on tv, I have to look closely to make sure it's not Matfield haha

The Ref has to be shot and dumped out the back. He is utterly crap. What is he doing, let the game run a bit before blowing it up for some stupid reason it's bloody test match for f*** sake

bad weather, bad refereeing, unrecognizable Wallabies and over ambitious Springboks gave us the worst first half we've seen so far this year...

Nice bit of brilliance from Quade Cooper then. Crazy fool!!!!

Spies on good form tonight, seems to be getting back to how was in 09(ish)

I am not saying Bryce is good, I am just saying he is better thanhe was in the Super15 play offs

I must admit the difference in gamespeed between this and the Wales/England game is insane. In saying that, i feel as if i've seen more Knock on's in the past 22 mins than I did for the full 80 with the Welsh match. Yes theres more risk with the SH sides, but its just as error ridden :p :p

In saying that, this game seems way more exiting for a neutral.

Never actually seen Spies before, what an UNIT!!!

The first 20 minutes were full of spear-tackles by the Aussies. They can be happy not to have been down to 14 due to a yellow card in that period

The improvement of Australia's scrum is very impressive, they had showed it againts the ABs already

Latest posts