• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

UNbelievable!

i cant imagine there being a extreme fire risk as their is no fire, maybe with a eletric drill but a hand one or a nail would be fine im guessing. but yeah, they wait outside your house and unplug your gas and take it so you think its empty

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (sambãd5 @ Oct 13 2008, 10:15 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
i cant imagine there being a extreme fire risk as their is no fire, maybe with a eletric drill but a hand one or a nail would be fine im guessing. but yeah, they wait outside your house and unplug your gas and take it so you think its empty[/b]

And here I was thinking that the people constructing cars were pretty smart when they put a lock on the gas tank. I know you can only start a fire when you light the fumes of petrol, just think the people are taking a pretty big risk when doing **** like that.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (St Helens RLFC @ Oct 12 2008, 11:52 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
Plenty of good reason to nick them Melon.

Dan's numberplates end up on Ugly Bob the Con's car. Ugly Bob decides he wants a free tank of petrol. Ugly Bob goes up to a petrol station and drives off. Dan gets chased down by the authorities, Ugly Bob makes it away scott free.

Same situation, only Ugly Bob is making a ram raid on an off license. Same happens, Ugly Bob isn't on the hitlist, but Dan is!

And so on and so forth.[/b]

This Ugly Bob...quite the criminal genius, eh?

Criminal Kingpin of ALL St Helens.

They even have a Spiderman to combat him...although he's 70 and spends his nights in the local park..

If I happen to bump into Ugly Bob (or whoever has done this) my career in teaching will be at an end because an offence involved violence means its the end of the road!

If I could be arsed id make the effort to come up and see if I could help you find them!

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Prestwick @ Oct 13 2008, 04:47 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
Criminal Kingpin of ALL St Helens.

They even have a Spiderman to combat him...although he's 70 and spends his nights in the local park..[/b]

You forgot the part about him asking the kids if they want to see where his web comes out from

Ok, i'm gonna come up there and help you find these guys. I'm gonna turn them inside out. I'm gonna tear them a new a$$hole. I'm gonna then return plates to said owner.

All for a + 1 rep point.

...which coincidentally was what I called a girl who was showing my around California when she said she's give me a BJ for $30.

I proceeded to "convince" her to give it to me for free.

Who says romance is dead?

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (RC @ Oct 13 2008, 10:31 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
<_< Rep whore.[/b]
This coming from a <strike>guy</strike> thing with 185 rep points. ;0
nz7xuiirgbh633hgmpf3.jpg

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (RC @ Oct 13 2008, 10:35 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
...which coincidentally was what I called a girl who was showing my around California when she said she's give me a BJ for $30.

I proceeded to "convince" her to give it to me for free.

Who says romance is dead?[/b]

Well you have for a start right there!

You're meant to beat 'hos to within an inch of their lives, didn't you watch Gangsta's Paradise?!

Wait, maybe "convince" wasn't written blunt enough.

I did beat her...

Who says Chivalry's dead!

Well, I am getting the complete package off the police. Not only did they send a car round to deal with the issue immediately, I had a visit from two CSO's this afternoon for a booklet with further information and support. Always helps when your landlady is a copper!

Latest posts