• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

unsung heros of world league

S

sambãd5

just a topic of all the recomended and economical players of the world league. ive found that piri weepu and ben atinga are well worth their price...

danielli from scotland is also pretty good as a wing( very good speed and acceleration)

I think K. Davies (No. 9) is very good, I've kept him on my squad and he rakes in tries with ease.

p griffin, the scrumhalf from italy. he's fairly cheap, really good, and has awesome sideburns.

I seem to remember Howlett is fairly cheap, about 36 points, but I could be thinking of someone else. Very quick, will burn most defenders.

Lauaki from te chiefs has improved my lineouts dramatically. He's about 24.

the australian full back latham is a superb buy for 41. Great handling, greatkicker and tackler and hes pretty quick too!

montgomery, the south african, is really great. i used it as a fly half, and now, i have put him in his usual position : fullback.

+1 for howlett

rupeni caucau is also great, very efficient.

brian habana - from the blue bulls - cost 26 i think

93 speed good acc and agil, big, and fast good buy for a centre/wing.

Hmm... now that I've read this, I might just have to pick up some of these 'Unsung Heroes'!
<

Fairbrother - The Starting Hurricaines Prop.

Is a good Buy Early on IMO.

Only 20 odd trade points and has 10 more Goal Kicking then Heffler which Ive found makes a large difference

i found caucaunibuca a awesome buy scored like 2 tries a game and tuilevu at centre was good also and he was fairly cheap

Originally posted by BOKean@Mar 27 2005, 11:23 AM
brian habana - from the blue bulls - cost 26 i think

93 speed good acc and agil, big, and fast good buy for a centre/wing.
habana 93 i have rubgy 2005 for ps2 and habanas speed is 87

in rugby 2004 i hated them all all the original players i mean in wl.My unsung hero was sheppard the prop he wasnt a good prop but he solved my problem for soft tacklig around the rucks so i put him at openside flanker he was quick too.

in rugby 2005 it has o be heffler or nawalli for me.

i just got rugby 2005 today im doing alot of things at once like Wl,Ten Nations.

My squad so far after 1 season in world League is

15.B.Atiga
14.D.Howlett
13.R.Gear
12.R.Tipoki
11.Nawalli
10.O.Ai'i
9.Davies
8.Donnison
7.R.McCaw
6.G.Smith
5.Whiteman
4.Garcia
3.Ajroud
2.Bouaziz
1.B.Young

So my maintnence now is like 90 and ive only got 21 trading points left but its just the beginning of the second season so.

he plays for the blues hes on the bench but R.Tipoki is a great deal i didnt know hed be as good as they rate him his speed is 90 so hes great at center or wing

The blues hav sum really good bargains in their squads, I found that:

J.Kaino 28,7
S.Devine 28,7
I.Tanivula 23,5

were all gd buys for their positions. Is it me or do FH, regardless of stats, cost much more than any wings?

Some other bargains I found were:

J.Simpson-Daniel 25,5 Glouster
L.Arbizu 27,6 Argentina
S.Danielli 24,5 Bath
S.Bobo 24,5 (at FB) Hurricanes
B.Gissing 34,9 Leinster

Latest posts