• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Vanessa (The Millennium Magic weekend banter thread)

why didnt any of you fags get stuck in?????????????

f***ing plough some fields like

exscuse my ignorance.... but what shirt is she wearing???

st.helens??

ah time for the rich american to move in - plus I support the right team, sorry boys...

hang on a sec i'm not rich, crap

must say kudos for getting the backish shot of her getofmeland, not a bad voyeur photo there ;)

alas we shall never see her face...

Her face was for those who saw her in the flesh and no one else.
It'll be our cherished secret...

Ah, Vanessa.

May I just clarify for the record, she did have a minger of a friend...

Which does mean she's hot...

Also Dan was watching the Rugby all the time

Ahhhh, the classic example of a stunner, get a trout as a friend, so her beauty will be multiplied.

Wtf was wrong with Dan, is he blind?l, confused?, with his girlfrind? or is he married?

Worse still was he sober?

He's always Sober.

And lives with his girlfriend; So married.

Prefers Rugby League; So confused.

Blimey...

I missed all this infatuation - when I'm at the rugby I can't take my eyes off for a second. I heard the name mentioned several times like but when your heart is pumping to beat Wigan you scarcely notice anything.

I did notice that the RFL don't sell my size in the GB shirt I wanted...

How do you insert youtube clips, btw?

Her face was for those who saw her in the flesh and no one else.
It'll be our cherished secret...

Ah, Vanessa. [/b]

Matt, there is a possibility of Vanessa being a member on here, perhaps you should do some searching on all of our female members.

Can anyone help an idiot post up some youtube videos? Matt can't wait to see why I decided EVERYTHING we did this weekend was endorsed by Nelson Mandela!

When you reply copy the code from you-tube which says "embeded" next to the video clip.
Paste it in your reply and then go down below where you're replying to the drop bar called "Post Options" select "HTML ON - Auto Linebreak Mode"

And post.

<object width="425" height="350"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/yad1oOw-OUg"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/yad1oOw-OUg" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350"></embed></object>

There are loads, I'll get the links and if someone wants to embed them for me I'll be grateful.

Latest posts