• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Wales "has what it takes for 2015"

The insanity is pretty off the charts to be honest.... here's a sample which made me laugh

Alex Cuthbert: 8/10

"It's frightening to think how good he could be in two years time..."

Oh god, I do not like where this is going...

36728.gif

I like how virtually all of the Welsh players are pretending this thread, those comments - all of it never happened. Nothing mun.

They know a no win proposition when they see one.

They last beat a SANZAR side full stop in November 2008, unless I've missed one. They beat Straya. Continuing to look on wiki for the away one...

edit: They beat Straya in the 1987 World Cup. If we're looking for the SANZAR team having home advantage, same victim 1969.

Those are some pretty damning figures...

I like how virtually all of the Welsh players are pretending this thread, those comments - all of it never happened. Nothing mun.

They know a no win proposition when they see one.

I was in the process of writing a 2,000 word essay in reply to the initial topic, but I think I may now just bin it.

I was in the process of writing a 2,000 word essay in reply to the initial topic, but I think I may now just bin it.

Ok, that attitude? That's why you're not the Great One, my friend. Lets see it. Rescue this thread from the pits of semi-amusing pictures and brave the broadsides of the bored.

Come on.I dares ya.

Ok, that attitude? That's why you're not the Great One, my friend. Lets see it. Rescue this thread from the pits of semi-amusing pictures and brave the broadsides of the bored.

Come on.I dares ya.

I love the smugness that comes with the best poster award. We should start a club.

Come on.I dares ya.

Rub it in my face why don't ya!

Tomorrow my friend, tomorrow....

I do warn you though, it's going to live up to the first part of my username!

Latest posts