• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Wales V Canada

Canada are good, tough and will be very competitive. However, Wales have more class and edge to their attack, and that is where it matters. I like Wales, they have passion and a little bit of charm.. whereas Canada have toughness and defence.

I think Wales will win, but only after sustained pressure resulting in Canadian heads dropping and a few more tries after that.

Prediction from me is 3 converted tries for Wales (2 decent run-ins and a bundle over the line) and a penalty/drop goal from Hook.

Canada will score a try with their pack pressure, convert it and get a penalty, but not much else.

24-10

totally agreed!! our boys have more than enough quality to get the four bonus points. we got to go out there and do the job and hopefully put on a little bit of a show.

This should be a Good Game, Canada are the superior brothers of USA, So I am sure they will push the Welsh fully, however I can see no reason why Wales should not qualify for the knockout stages

Doies anyone else think this grey Welsh kit is strangely stylish?
[/b]

Not me :blink: .

For any people in Britain who don't have ITV4, the ITV website allows you to watch it.

Canada make bright start, just missing a drop goal. Wales yet to do anything with the ball apart from kick it poorly.

Wales penalty missed by Hook (whose pose while kicking looks like a stroppy teenage) when the ball strikes the post. 0-0

edit- Canada get a try. 9-5

Mite, you're not fooling anyone mate :p the only stylish Welsh strip is the scarlet red one. As much as the Welsh hate to admit it, especially considering that they appear to have the fashion sense of Timmy Mallet. I mean, how could anyone in Wales find the 2003 away kit (white and green sick) fashionable?! It looked absolutely horrible!!!

And...oh my god...Welsh cock up big time by first stepping inside and then with the intercept pass...the Canadian though looks absolutely dead though.

Wow indeed.
How long before the first person calls for Gareth Jenkins' head on a plate (even if we end up winnign this match)?

And they're going for the corner, Canada making Wales their ***** physically which is kind of strange because the Canadian's red and, white and black kit make them look so small...

Huge pressure and...Morgan Williams over the line! Wales 9 - Canada 17. Could we dare say that Australia might want to watch their backs?

This is incredible. I say Rugby Canada, USA Rugby and the iRB hurry up with this professional North American league because these teams are playing their hearts out to promote the game in North America.

Jonse and Alfie are turning the game aound however.

And LMAO at Shane "butterfingers" Williams.

Canada look the better side. They just need another try, space between the teams..

Good match, not for Wales though.

Shane Williams - LOL. Wales are embarrassing.

Canada have come along nicely. Very impressed with the American teams (north and south) so far.

That should never of been a try! No need for that mistake! Could be wales back in this match!