• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Wales V Canada

Henson might mess his hair up if he sings the anthem. The last thing Henson needs to worry about is his hair.

Wyt ti'n siarad Cymreag RC? It was deffinately nice to see them all singing. Welsh football players should take note!

Wyt, rydw i yn siarad cymraeg, ond dydw i ddim yn llithrig. Does dim digon o'r pobl pwy sy'n siarad cymreig mewn Caerdydd.
So, rydw i'n siarad tipyn bach o'r saes a cymreig - Wenglish, dwy'n credu.

I've always been **** in writing in welsh - it's conversations i can hold.

lol. not too bad there RC.

Always thought it's the worst thing about south Wales. Welsh isn't taught enough in school. Missing out on a huge amount of potential Welsh speakers. Important to keep 'iaith y nefoedd' alive imo.

Welsh is my second language, but not by a huge amount. My dad's first language is Welsh and my mum has learn't. I speak it all day in work, and had all my lessons in school in Welsh. I still have probelms with treiglo though.

I think Welsh is a reasonably straightforeward language to speak up to a basic point, but an increadibly hard language to speak properly.

Hello, new to the boards. Had a great time in Nantes, very friendly city. Beer was expensive, food was shite, but the cure for that was the free beer and food tent, about 400 yards from the trams. It was a great sight, 30,000 people waiting in the heat fro trams, when just down the road was a beer tent giving free cider, beer, wine, pancakes etc all local goods for free. Only 200 people had their wits about them that day.