• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Wales v England

I think we seem to forget also about his amazing consistancy.. every game he plays well.

Personally speaking I think he's the best backrow player in europe.. bar Parisse

It's a bit late, but I though it was worth mentioning
I watched the match in an irish pub in the middle of Berlin, and had a slightly over-enthusiastic England fan sat behind me. He was effing and blinding at pretty much anything and everything which was funny as it is but he came out with what for me is one of the funniest bits of advice a supporter could give
It was sometime in the last 10 mins, England were about 70m from the Welsh line and this guy randomly shouts 'GO on Borthwick! DROP GOALLLL!' :lol: Pure class.

I don't know a great deal about Rugby, so I wouldn't take what I say too seriously! :p

Watched the match in a Pub in Cardiff, I thought we done pretty well considering all I've been hearing lately is how bad we've been playing. Was a good atmosphere watching it, was at O'Neill's, so at least there was some sort of neutrality :p

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (dullonien @ Feb 19 2009, 01:20 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
Neutrality in Cardiff, are you sure? lol[/b]

It was a joke lol :p The closest we come to neutrality was an Irishman singing songs about how bad England are haha, was a laugh still :p

Latest posts