• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Wasps v Munster

<div class='quotemain'> Cipriani at outhalf was very cool. How many #10s does England have at this stage?[/b]

The exact reason I keep saying all these people who want Wilkinson to stay in the England setup are dumb communists. Cipriani looked superb yesterday and Lamb on Friday night was nothing short of phenominal, then there are Flood and Geherety in the wings also .Still, the men of the match for me were Haskell and Reese, those two are continually developing into amazing backrow forwards.

When you consider all this outstanding young talent, it's incredible that England (*coughRobAndrewcough*) continually refuse to adapt an explosive running game to work in tandem alongside the already rocksolid forwards base they have.
[/b][/quote]
I am sick and tired of communists getting a bad rep on this site

just you wait....but first i must go smoke my cigars and stroke my thick full communist beard

just you wait....but first i must go smoke my cigars and stroke my thick full communist beard [/b]

Sounds like a love-in between Mr and Mrs Clinton.

And the match shouldn't have had any yellows. Munster waz robbed. Wasps are pussies.

Thought the ref was way out of his depth but it didn't matter as both teams cheated well and made up for it with good play. Being impartial I'd say it was a fair result.

Latest posts