• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Web-site & Trailer

Great news thanks Trevor!

I was gonna kiss you, but you've already been hassled by on Welshman on this thread, so I'll just hug you!

dont edit to much ive made a new one, the swordfish logo and background dont move, just the pictures check it out

swb4ct.gif

dc...

Oh **** chiro! If I knew you only had one pair I would have brought them round straight away! You left them on my bedroom floor. Oh, btw, Gary said he's keen for a 'sandwich' friday night so, make sure your schedules free ay? And don't forget the *****. What is she? A Labrador cross?

Oh, and nice one trevor... And I don't love you. Unlike the rest of these sickos! Jeez, I don't even know you...

ah good stuff trev mate. hopefully we can get a sneak peak of the trailer as this is sort of the offical forums for the game. good to see things moving again trev and once again thanks for keeping us updated. I will show my love to you by buying yourgame rc2006

Hey, keep to topic...........
<
(I have "tidied up" this thread).

Good news Trev, RL2 looks like it may be a dud and your game should be next cab off the rank.

i dont think thats good news, an im sure trev agrees, swordfish are too much of a nice company to wish ill of a rival company.

Originally posted by loratadine@Dec 9 2005, 04:45 AM
i dont think thats good news, an im sure trev agrees, swordfish are too much of a nice company to wish ill of a rival company.
You've read my post wrong, the "good news" was what Trevor announced not the fact SIDHE have stuffed up...........

Therefore you should have made it two separate sentences. I had the same response to it as lora....

Any ideas on a Playable Demo, if we are gonna have one and wen will it be ready???

Also any ideas on the release date????

Originally posted by .:kaftka:.@Dec 8 2005, 12:35 PM
Oh, and nice one trevor... And I don't love you. Unlike the rest of these sickos! Jeez, I don't even know you...
denial is the first sign that ur lying, u hav to accept it to truly get over it. lol...

what will be on this website?
whats is the address so we can keep checking?
will it be regularly updated?

Originally posted by loratadine@Dec 13 2005, 09:08 AM
what will be on this website?
whats is the address so we can keep checking?
will it be regularly updated?

What happens if you press this?
What happens if you push that?
<

Sorry dude, don't know zippety doo.

Latest posts