• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Web-site & Trailer

The website is up now.
<

Seems pretty good, but can't get videos to work, though may just be me.

no, vids are doing nothing. massive credit to the makers of that website, for anyone with an interest in rugby the huge amount of features will sell it easily. and massive credit to trev and swordfish for making it cos that really does look (and read!) amazing.
well done lads
just a shame we have to wait a couple more months! (will there b a demo trev?)

sorry to double post, just to say the screenies have whetted my appetite even more...even the fact the games last longer than football matches
<
. Brilliant guys, absolutely incredible...cannot wait.

trev is just the messenger with ubisoft calling the shots. treve just passes on what he hears. nice website though and feature list but rl 2 has taught us that the hype does not live up to expectations. hopefully the videos work tomorrow or sometime soon

Originally posted by loratadine@Dec 14 2005, 12:56 AM
one of the pics has got diego dominguez?
What gave it away? For me it was the bit at the bottom saying 'Diego Dominguez.'
<
Would probably have been changed by now as some of the screens are a bit dated. The version I played has got the new England kit, for example, so a lot of those things will have been ironed out.

Anyone have the QuickTime version - the WMV wont work on my Mac for some reason.

Video looks great, really good pace of gameplay, lovely animation... need to watch it again but initially very impressed...

All the new animations look superb.
there's no tackle breaking footage tho, which is a pisser. That's wot i'm looking forward to the most.

Notice the player atributes screen - stats for sprint length, handling, power, etc. they can all be made higher thru training. thats gonna b a cool section during career.

ye i wanted to se some break tackles

is there a button for shoulder charges as well

very impressive, looks really good - the passing animation looks crisp and it looks as if there more control over the players, i canny wait.

Latest posts