• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Well,It has arrived

W

wigan_rlfc

League is so much better than Union (hopefully that will get the ball rolling).

That so??

dare I ask why?
<

Originally posted by wigan_rlfc+Jul 14 2004, 11:11 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (wigan_rlfc @ Jul 14 2004, 11:11 PM)</div>
<!--QuoteBegin-.:kaftka:.
@Jul 14 2004, 12:10 PM
That so??

dare I ask why?
<
<
Work it out for yourself [/b]
If you mean work ot why league is better then I'm afraid that your asking for the impossible.
You see, unlike you I have over half a brain
<
(jk)

Originally posted by .:kaftka:.+Jul 14 2004, 12:19 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (.:kaftka:. @ Jul 14 2004, 12:19 PM)</div>
Originally posted by wigan_rlfc@Jul 14 2004, 11:11 PM
<!--QuoteBegin-.:kaftka:.
@Jul 14 2004, 12:10 PM
That so??

dare I ask why?
<

<
Work it out for yourself
If you mean work ot why league is better then I'm afraid that your asking for the impossible.
You see, unlike you I have over half a brain
<
(jk) [/b]
League is much better for the spectator.

Overall union is the more skilfull of the codes, but league is much easier to understand for the 'newbie' spectators because it has less technicalities in the rules.

Union is the far better game.
<

Originally posted by Bull@Jul 15 2004, 12:13 AM
Union is for smarter & more intelligent people, that's why wigan doesn't like it so much.He doesn't understand it so well.Am I going to fast for you wigan?
Six posts in and we've had our first insult. Sorry for making an example of you Bull, but I will be moderating this forum tightly.

Originally posted by umosay@Jul 14 2004, 12:56 PM
Oerall union is the more skilfull of the codes,
No it isn't. There are never as many mistaked in the avarage top flight league match than the average top flight Union match.

Originally posted by St_Helens_RLFC+Jul 14 2004, 04:56 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (St_Helens_RLFC @ Jul 14 2004, 04:56 PM)</div>
<!--QuoteBegin-Bull
@Jul 15 2004, 12:13 AM
Union is for smarter & more intelligent people, that's why wigan doesn't like it so much.He doesn't understand it so well.Am I going to fast for you wigan?
Six posts in and we've had our first insult. Sorry for making an example of you Bull, but I will be moderating this forum tightly. [/b]
Bull?
<

Originally posted by wigan_rlfc@Jul 15 2004, 07:32 AM
No it isn't. There are never as many mistaked in the avarage top flight league match than the average top flight Union match.
Thats because they pass the ball more and try out lots of interesting things in union to try and break defences.
besides are you sure??

UNION SUX LIKE RIPPER!!!!!!!!!!

well i have never really given union a chance and i dont plan to, the cultural divide in australia is too much for me to get over. Ive seen a few games and i dont mind the nz teams, they are exciting ill give you that, but yeah.

Originally posted by wigan_rlfc+Jul 15 2004, 07:32 AM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (wigan_rlfc @ Jul 15 2004, 07:32 AM)</div>
<!--QuoteBegin-umosay
@Jul 14 2004, 12:56 PM
Oerall union is the more skilfull of the codes,
No it isn't. There are never as many mistaked in the avarage top flight league match than the average top flight Union match. [/b]
No one is saying it isn't messier but rugby is defiantely more skilful. All an average top flight league back has to do is run the ball up.

Originally posted by .:kaftka:.+Jul 15 2004, 01:58 AM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (.:kaftka:. @ Jul 15 2004, 01:58 AM)</div>
<!--QuoteBegin-wigan_rlfc
@Jul 15 2004, 07:32 AM

No it isn't.  There are never as many mistaked in the avarage top flight league match than the average top flight Union match.
Thats because they pass the ball more and try out lots of interesting things in union to try and break defences.
besides are you sure?? [/b]
More clean breaks are made in League, hence there is usually more trys scored in league matches.

Originally posted by wigan_rlfc+Jul 15 2004, 11:41 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (wigan_rlfc @ Jul 15 2004, 11:41 PM)</div>
Originally posted by .:kaftka:.@Jul 15 2004, 01:58 AM

No it isn't.  There are never as many mistaked in the avarage top flight league match than the average top flight Union match.

besides are you sure??
More clean breaks are made in League, hence there is usually more trys scored in league matches. [/b]
Thats only because union has better defence.

Originally posted by .:kaftka:.+Jul 15 2004, 01:10 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (.:kaftka:. @ Jul 15 2004, 01:10 PM)</div>
Originally posted by wigan_rlfc@Jul 15 2004, 11:41 PM
Originally posted by .:kaftka:.@Jul 15 2004, 01:58 AM

besides are you sure??

More clean breaks are made in League, hence there is usually more trys scored in league matches.
Thats only because union has better defence. [/b]
That is a laughable statement.

Originally posted by Bull@Jul 15 2004, 06:26 PM
You League guys shouldn't be so over sensative.
In England we have every right to hate English rugby union.

Latest posts