• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

What games are you playing?

Put NHL10 back in this weekend- really regretting it, its so addicting!
What is NHL11 like? Any better than 10?

Medal of Honour

Offline is stupidly short (easily done in an afternoon) - online is immense though. It's very similar to BF2, but more "real-life" (in Afghanistan and the such) - it's bloody addictive, and just generally great. Can't wait until they release new maps (I presume they will, they did tons for BF2) as I've played the three story-based online maps a ton

Last edited:
Fifa 11
I got it when it came out but barely played it, I think it's because I spent all summer playing Fifa World Cup so was a little burnt out on football gaming,
Loving it though, even if, when playing online, the opposition quits if you score 2 goals

ea sports mma....shits on ufc undisputed....stand n bang babaaay

Fifa 11...not doing well at the moment as I am trying to master a certain aspect of my game that is lacking....hmmmmm

I have to say Black ops has taken over me after finishing the AC brotherhood story.

I must be the only person who's finished Black Ops and then not had any interest in booting it up since.

Completed AC: Brotherhood last weekish

The game itself is quality, but they put too much effort into the sandbox aspects of it and the story suffered as a result - while the story was alright, there's that much going on in the game without it, you forget what's going on/it doesn't grab you as much as the others
Still enjoyed it though, and the ending was top - can't wait for the next

Back to playing Fifa 11 now (my Live ran out last weekish as well, so I'm having to give Bad Company2 a rest :p )

Playing AC Brotherhood now.
Not too far in the story, multiplayer is addicting!

I must be the only person who's finished Black Ops and then not had any interest in booting it up since.

Alas, you are not

Now, if I had it on Xbox, it might have been a different story
Can't be a*sed constantly swapping consoles though

That's the very reason I sold my PS3. Never used it being as all the games I wanted were on 360 anyway - LBP was the only exclusive I enjoyed and still got bored of that quick enough!

Latest posts