• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

What games are you playing?

It depends on if you're playing original or Anniversary

Im playing the Lost Chapters. Ive actually started a new game since, I dont care if I know how short it is, its so much better than Fable 3!

Can't wait!!!

Last edited by a moderator:
Quite far into Deus Ex: MD

I'm enjoying it a lot more than I thought I would tbh, I didn't enjoy the last one all that much, but this one's got me hooked.

Very simple, but rewarding stealth and hacking mechanisms, and a decent to strong storyline/atmosphere (I'm not a fan of cyberpunk, but they've done it better than most).

Quite far into Deus Ex: MD

I'm enjoying it a lot more than I thought I would tbh, I didn't enjoy the last one all that much, but this one's got me hooked.

Very simple, but rewarding stealth and hacking mechanisms, and a decent to strong storyline/atmosphere (I'm not a fan of cyberpunk, but they've done it better than most).

Absolutely loved all the others but I heard from lots of people that Eidos basically cut the game in two to sell the second part off as DLC. DLC isn't new of course but apparently the original game of DE: MD is just not a full game?

Just finished Dying Light : The Following which is great fun but like the vanilla game, has a terrible ending.

Anyone else here play hearthstone? My tag is Vilgefortz#21506 if anyone wants to add me.

Absolutely loved all the others but I heard from lots of people that Eidos basically cut the game in two to sell the second part off as DLC. DLC isn't new of course but apparently the original game of DE: MD is just not a full game?

Suppose so. It was slightly abrupt, but I think the game ended at the right time. I prefer games to finish before they've outstayed their welcome - and this did, so I was happy.

I do play Hearthstone every now and again, next time I'm on, I'll add you.

What? Really? It looked fantastic...

Typical Nintendo looks good to begin with but only 2 games in the release lineup.

I love Mario and Zelda (and Donkey Kong) I grew up with that stuff (and sonic) but honestly Nintendo just isn't a progressive company. It does too many gimmicks with little substance. Still not convinced that developers will cater to the switch yeh it has skyrim but that is now a old game.

Saying that the new Zelda game looks great.

Might get the console once it goes on sale and more ***les announced.

Zelda does look good.

Would be better if it was released for PC/if someone made a really good Switch EMU... doubt that's going to happen (not for a few years, at least).

Typical Nintendo looks good to begin with but only 2 games in the release lineup.

I love Mario and Zelda (and Donkey Kong) I grew up with that stuff (and sonic) but honestly Nintendo just isn't a progressive company. It does too many gimmicks with little substance. Still not convinced that developers will cater to the switch yeh it has skyrim but that is now a old game.

Saying that the new Zelda game looks great.

Might get the console once it goes on sale and more ***les announced.

I like the idea of the Switch and that motion controls are still available.

I grew up on Nintendo and Zelda.

I'd only buy the Switch for the new Zelda game, however it does seem like a lot of money for just one game.

The virtual game shop might be where the Switch comes to its own.

Last edited:
Two games until Autumn, botched online service (1-month rental of 20-year old Snes game vs. freebies like Rocket League) and shocking peripheral pricing. Im also pretty sick of not being able to keep my virtual console games tied to an account rather than a device - I.e. I have ***les on wii, wiiU and 3DS but cant transfer them about

Im a rabid fan of Nintendo but this feels rushed and ill thought out.

Gaben's doing an AMA tomorrow.

If there's any justice in the world, he'll be bombarded with questions about HL3.

God, I hope not.

I'm so past caring about HL3, anything they release will be a massive let down after all this wait. I hope they never release one.

Portal 3, however...

WRT games: I finally got around to finishing Shadow of Mordor after setting it down for over two years! Really great game, though a little grindy at times.
Gonna pick up Mafia 3 on Wednesday, can't wait as I adored the first 2. Bit gutted it's not in old Mafia times, and isn't really about being in the Mafia, but I've heard great things so I'm excited.

Yeh shadow of mordor is a good but a bit repetitive Mad Max was basically Shadow of Mordor with cars.

Agree with Half life 3 the time has been and gone. (Not to say I wouldn't play it) but I can't see them doing it now.

Latest posts