• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

What games are you playing?

What's winning me over is the cost
I want to get back into PC gaming but it's a big investment,
I've wanted a switch for ages n all, and they just don't get any cheaper ever
Next Gen of console's looming

£180 and then a subscription is interesting.
That said internet in my village isn't great so I doubt it'd even work here, PS Now was unplayable

... prob not for you then, I heard the internet requirement is quite high.

... prob not for you then, I heard the internet requirement is quite high.
Aye, they have a tester on their site that I'm gonna do when I get home
Realistically, though, those things never represent your actual speeds accurately.

I saw Witcher 3 is being released for switch so I guess I'm gonna back to lusting over one of those

Aye, they have a tester on their site that I'm gonna do when I get home
Realistically, though, those things never represent your actual speeds accurately.

I saw Witcher 3 is being released for switch so I guess I'm gonna back to lusting over one of those

I wanted a Switch for ages and finally bought one last June... played ZBOTW is class but for some reason it didn't quite hold my interest past a few sessions. Played through Dark Souls and played a bit of Mario Odyssey but apart from that it's been gathering dust for months. Just have too many PS4 games on the back burner so when one is finished it's always on to the next.

you need to finish BOTW, so much fun, there is also the re release of Links Awakening coming soon, looks great

I saw Witcher III is coming too...will probably have to give it a go, im a little worried i didn't finish Skyrim (80% ish)...and isn't Witcher similarly big?

you need to finish BOTW, so much fun, there is also the re release of Links Awakening coming soon, looks great

I saw Witcher III is coming too...will probably have to give it a go, im a little worried i didn't finish Skyrim (80% ish)...and isn't Witcher similarly big?

I know, I was really enjoying it to be fair.

Yes, Witcher 3 is HUGE... I think the trick is (and this is learning from my mistakes) don't get 'too' caught up in the side quests. I had the problem that if I saw a question mark, I'd prioritise that over moving the story forward... thinking I'll clear all available side quests before the next main quest in case I lock anything off. Big mistake, as new side quests just kept appearing all the time. The running joke me and my mates had while playing it was, we were all going to 'Skellige' (a new continent where the main story was to continue) for months... but none of us ever actually got there. We were all caught up trying to 'clear' the continent we were on... which slowly began to dawn on us was never frikkin ending. Great game though, the world and lore are on another level... I probably need to go back to this too at some point and just bite the bullet and set sail for Skellige.

Crash Team Racing

Love it but holy crap am I bad at it, haha
I cruised through my first race and got 1st,
2nd race I've tried it maybe 5 times now and not gotten above 3rd

Edit: really struggling with the drift/boost system as well

The images of the Switch Mini have definitely piqued my interest, seeing as I'd only want a switch as a handheld

Being honest I loved the AC games.
Odyessy
Origins
AC 2
AC Brotherhood
AC 3
Unity
Blackflag

Are all really good games IMO.
TBH you could get them all dirt cheap now anyway.

AC 2 was a big step up from 1.

So just got the plat on Odyssey and making my way through the dlc... frikkin loved it! AC3 and AC Liberation Remasters came free with the Odyssey Season Pass, I picked up Origins the same time I picked up Odyssey... and then I picked up Black Flag on yours and a couple of others of the recommendations on here.

So my question is, as I have 4 of the 11 remaining games, do you suggest I just play these four out of order or should I just go the whole hog and play through the whole series in order?

EA access is now on PS4, £4 a month or £20 a year

To be fair that's a decent price, I'm gonna get a year pass cause there's quite a few games i wanna play on there, without buying the whole thing (NHL, Star Wars Battlefront, Battlefield V etc)

Bought Fire Emblem Three Houses because there was a lot of hype around it (had never played one of these games before) and I felt like something new on the Switch. Subsequently dropped 10 hours into it over what was a busy weekend. Definitely would recommend.

Got the day off tomorrow and finally getting around to starting Spider-Man. For some reason I'm not overly excited by the gameplay (hopefully I'll be pleasantly surprised on that front) but I am looking forward to the story. A number of people have told me it ranks as THE best Spider-man 'movie', when comparing it to the 7 live action and 1 animated Spidey movies.

So I'm thinking Spider-Man is pretty good. Doesn't reinvent the wheel but gameplay is fun enough... it's writing and performance of Peter Parker though that takes it to another level for me. It's the first Superhero game where I actually feel like I'm taking part within a comic book story or movie.

There does seem like there is a lot of repetition within each district (quite 'Ubisofty' in that regard) but swinging around Manhattan is more than fun enough to make that check-list busy work worthwhile.

Good enough that I've already bought and installed the extra DLC and will go for the plat.

Open world games often do get a bit samey the more you play, but as you say the story and the mechanics are so good you can forgive it

It's the only game I've platinumed and bought all DLC for (I've not got all the trophies on the DLC though, the "get spectacular in all challenges" ones I don't have the patience for :p)

Open world games often do get a bit samey the more you play, but as you say the story and the mechanics are so good you can forgive it

It's the only game I've platinumed and bought all DLC for (I've not got all the trophies on the DLC though, the "get spectacular in all challenges" ones I don't have the patience for :p)

Does the DLC maintain the quality of storytelling?

Anyone tempted by WoW Classic? I hammered it back in the day so will be day one as hard as if Snickers started relabelling them as Marathons

Finished Spidey today... was good overall. Will go back and play the dlc at some point but looking to start something else.

'Quite' fancy Days Gone, though not 100% convinced... anyone played it?

So rather than buying a new game (was trying to decide between Days Gone and Control) I decided to clear a game off the backlog... started Immortal: Unchained, which has been critically panned for the most part but it's the only Souls-like currently available that I haven't played, so I thought I'd give it a go.

Hardest game I've ever played but really enjoying it.

EA access has got me completely hooked on NHL 19
I've never even watched an NHL game, only seen ice hockey in the winter Olympics, but I can't put it down.
Its the only "be a pro" mode of a game that I've not found really boring, as well

Latest posts