• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

What TV Show's are you watching/looking forward to?

So the author has written more material for the tv series that hasn't been published yet?

Unless he hasn't penned a word since he finished A Dance with Dragons, then yes there are, but as Olly says, parts of the series have been ahead of the books for a while now. GRRM has told them loosely how things should play out. Apparently Martin gave the show runners the gig in the first place because they guessed correctly that R+L=J (something else that is ahead of the books already), so I'd imagine that there's plenty of trust that they will do things in a way that he'll be happy with.

I thnpught tghat thelines don't shpw on the front pa geanym,ore
I mean, that's a terrible post, but at the same time: Good Shout.
I hadn't realised that they don't show anymore (I mostly use my phone for browsing)
Will stick up a thread tomorrow

I mean, that's a terrible post, but at the same time: Good Shout.
I hadn't realised that they don't show anymore (I mostly use my phone for browsing)
Will stick up a thread tomorrow

It was an alright post IMO, can't remember typing it though.

Was this to test your theory, or does your phone / laptop need a breathalyser? ;)

Neither

We're ploughing through Narcos season 2 and will move onto Ozark next.

I am about to finish season 1 of Patriot and Unit 1 (this one is Danish). Enjoyed both a lot.

Binge watched Person of Interest. I remember getting into it when it first started, but didn't realise I'd only watched the first series.
Up to the final (1/2) series now. Bloody machine is so onion-choppy at some points.

World War 2 in colour on Netflix. Should be on Trump's watch list to remind him where Nazism leads to.

Glad to hear I was certainly thinking of giving it a go.

Watched the Defenders....okay but ultimately uniteresting too much Danny Rand not enough of Jessica and Luke who I feels tagged along the Daredevil/Iron Fist ride. What is especially bad is I'm now rewatching the first series of Daredevil and it is just alot better especially the combat sequences which visually interesting as opposed to by the numbers.

Binged the majority of American Horror Story Roanoake the other day. Damn if those showrunners can't help but overload the plot with stupid extraneous stuff and make what would have been a very good season anti-climactic with random plot switches to the extent you're not sure who the main characters are or what the point is, plot threads that were useless to begin with and are never dealt with and the single dumbest ending to anything I've ever seen.

Binged the majority of American Horror Story Roanoake the other day. Damn if those showrunners can't help but overload the plot with stupid extraneous stuff and make what would have been a very good season anti-climactic with random plot switches to the extent you're not sure who the main characters are or what the point is, plot threads that were useless to begin with and are never dealt with and the single dumbest ending to anything I've ever seen.
Definitely think they peaked with Asylum
I still watch the new ones (Though I'm yet to start this season) but it feels like they keep getting renewed but aren't quite sure what to do, So pick a horror trope and just wing it

Definitely think they peaked with Asylum
I still watch the new ones (Though I'm yet to start this season) but it feels like they keep getting renewed but aren't quite sure what to do, So pick a horror trope and just wing it
They almost had me though. Even Asylum randomly had Aliens but it came together well. Started well and I thought the 'return to Roanoake' thing was shaping up to be very good, but instead of developing any characters they force way too many deaths into an episode and ruined it. The cult thing as a concept interests me so I'll try it, but not holding out hope.

Latest posts