• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

What TV Show's are you watching/looking forward to?

Looking for Alaka was another coming of age series I really enjoyed. Worth a watch for those who enjoyed Sex Education.

MV5BYmVjYzA3MmYtZjBhOS00OGI5LWIzZTEtOTRkZGY2ZWQ5NjkzXkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyNzMzMjU5NDY@._V1_.jpg

https://www.imdb.com/***le/tt0115215/

Enjoyed it a lot!

SHUT EYE - A Hulu Original, produced by Gran Via Productions (Breaking Bad, Better Call Saul). It's a program about psyhics and gypsy's in the greater Los Angeles area and the scam$ they run and other crimes they commit to cover up those original crimes. It's a two season, twenty episode series that I'm currently enjoying. :cool: https://www.imdb.com/***le/tt5520392/

https://twitter.com/i/status/957312262460424192

So apparently the missus and I started Locke & Key last night, can't remember any of it :confused: but my other half is buzzing about it and wants us to binge the whole thing today.

Locke & Key is pretty good, although it does suffer a bit from setting up a really interesting and mysterious premise and then struggling to pay it off. Definitely worth a watch though if you're into supernatural mystery... it's no Stranger Things though in terms of quality.

Just finished rewatching Altered Carbon (as season 2 is around the corner)... what a show! Loved it the first time, enjoyed it even more the second time.

Also, just started the Righteous Gemstones... not really a comedy guy but I've liked what I've seen so far.

What do people think of The Expanse? Started it but havnt really got into it, not sure if its worth continuing.

What do people think of The Expanse? Started it but havnt really got into it, not sure if its worth continuing.
I'm in a similar position... didn't think much of what I've seen but keep hearing about how good it gets.

From what I have seen Altered Carbon is considerably better imo.

'The Stranger' on Netflix was really good

Just started watching 'Seven Seconds' and that looks pretty good too so far.

This show is something else, starting 27 February.

MV5BNjIxMWMzMzctYmZkYy00OTkzLWFlMWUtMjc3ZDFmYzQ3YmVkXkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyNjU2ODM5MjU@._V1_SY1000_CR0,0,675,1000_AL_.jpg

Can't wait! Best of all, it's on Netflix. Binge all the way!

The Sinner, series 3 just started. Well worth a look if you like detective mysteries. starring Bill Pullman.

There are several digital channels that have popped up here in America over the past decade that show classics TV shows from the 50's, 60's, 70's, 80's, 90's and even some from the 00's. I don't know if they're available in Europe on the tele, but you can probaby watch them online. MeTV, Cozi, Start, Get TV and feTV are the one's I watch, and there are even more. I like them because I get to watch shows from my youth that bring back a lot of good memories and those shows still hold up today. It's great programming and it's free. :cool:

MV5BNWRhMTVhNjgtZjcyMS00N2YzLWI2N2QtNTYwMGFlOTdmMGY1XkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyMjkyNzYwMTc@._V1_SY1000_SX675_AL_.jpg

Busy watching this. It is fun, but boy, the amount of swearing puts some pirates to shame.

Need to watch it then really enjoyed BOP

Actually it's the most frustrating thing about Joker I'm a massive Batverse fan owning loads of the comics but people want to suck the joy out of it all by trying to make bigger than it is.

Hash! Enjoy this classic episode of Barney Miller - the 12th precinct Detective Squad gets stoned on the job.

Last edited:

Latest posts