• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

What TV Show's are you watching/looking forward to?

Finally watched the second season of the Mandalorian

Very very good,
Technology is mad that they can have that cameo at the end and it not look terrible

The Responder on BBC1 and the iPlayer.
just binge watched all 5 episodes.
Superb acting from Martin Freeman and a host of relatively unknown actors.
Has the legs and opportunity for a second series.

Watched the first episode of Jack Reacher earlier. Looks like it's going to be a lot of fun. They do a great job of making Thad Castle look huge.

Didn't realise the new series of always sunny is on Netflix each week,
Only watched one episode but it's already better than last season (which was OK, but a bit middling)

Watched Question Time from Thursday on iPlayer. It's always on far too late for me on Thursday. So I could do catch up on this one with discussion of the energy price cap, NHS vaccine mandate, Covid vaccines in general including the anti-vax philosophy twit, and other vaccine hesitant members of the audience, plus discussion on Bojo's position.

More images of the new lord of the rings show has been released.

Also the producer is saying that they have made entirely new characters etc.

I don't know after seeing Wheel of Time and the changes they made that doesn't fill me up with joy.

More images of the new lord of the rings show has been released.

Also the producer is saying that they have made entirely new characters etc.

I don't know after seeing Wheel of Time and the changes they made that doesn't fill me up with joy.
Ive recently finished Wheel of Time and it got better as it went through. I wont give any spoilors,

Also just watched Dexter: New Blood. That was actually really good i thought.

Didn't realise the new series of always sunny is on Netflix each week,
Only watched one episode but it's already better than last season (which was OK, but a bit middling)
I found it really hit or miss based on who the writing crew was. You can really tell when the main three wrote them or when someone else did. I've been really enjoying the podcast they've done going over each episode. To the point where I listen to each episode multiple times.

I found it really hit or miss based on who the writing crew was. You can really tell when the main three wrote them or when someone else did. I've been really enjoying the podcast they've done going over each episode. To the point where I listen to each episode multiple times.
Yeah, definitely some ups and downs and I've seen as many people say they weren't impressed as said it was great
For me it's the best season in a while - the whole Ireland arc (basically a movie) was superb

Yes i finished it and unfortunatly i had heard quite a few spoilors but i thought it was really good tbh, been a long time since i watched Dexter.
Yeh, lots of hate from fans, particularly the last episode. But I thought it was fine. I preferred it to the last episode of the previous season.

Yeh, lots of hate from fans, particularly the last episode. But I thought it was fine. I preferred it to the last episode of the previous season.
Really what was the hate for? Obv dont give spoilors for those who havnt watched it?

Really what was the hate for? Obv dont give spoilors for those who havnt watched it?
Loads of vids on YouTube on it. Yes, I didn't totally get it either. It wasn't perfect but still it completed the character's arc for me.

Latest posts