• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

What TV Show's are you watching/looking forward to?

Peaky blinders season opener was better than I expected

I'll always like a bms gif. Should have swept the Oscar's, Grammys, Emmy's, and Tony's every year.

Just finished Reacher, really enjoyed it - saw it's been renewed for another season, so I'm looking forward to that

Been watching After Life
I may have been triggered; I may have cried (S02 finale last night)

Last edited:
Yeh, next on my list to watch.
It's very good, but I'd caution that it's easy to think "this is just a load of arseholes and I'm not interested" in the first 4/5 episodes or so.
Push through it (which is easy enough, as they're only 6, half-hour episodes per season).#

Wife dropped out after 3 episodes, but got back into it in the S01 finale as I was watching in bed, so she was kinda there whilst it was on (in the same way I've "watched" things like Big Bang Theory etc.

Still need to watch the new season, but feel like it's something you've definitely got to be in the mood for - not exactly light viewing
First two seasons were great, though, I thought

Used to recall watching it after school on BBC1 at 5.35pm. The days of the Robinson family Charlene, Harold Bishop, Joe Mangle, Harold Bishop etc. I loved the fit twins, always had a massive crush on them. Those were the golden years.

Then when I was older went to Australia and realised they just exported this crap to us and no one there watched it/that was well past it's prime though. Even visited the neighbours street in Melbourne and went to a Neighbours backpackers event where Dr Karl Kennedy attended and someone asked him "didn't he get splinters from Sarah's wooden acting?" Lol.

Ah well, those were the days. Stopped watching it yonks ago. Turned over a couple of times for Nostagia, but didn't know what was going on apart from recognising Paul Robinson, Doc Kennedy and Susan Kennedy were still on there.

Season 2 (well, technically season 4 - but Netflix split the older seasons into their own thing when they bought it) of Top Boy came out last night so I'm gonna be blasting that out over the weekend
Love that show

Blitzed through Peacemaker. If you like James Gunn's other work it's well worth watching. As ever the music is great especially the theme song which should never be skipped.

OMG
OMG
OMG
OMG
OMG
OMG
[/teenagegirl]
Same studio as His Dark Materials as well - so I think it's fair to get hopes up :)

Last edited:
The Anatomy of Scandal. Not bad. Echoes of the Bullingdon club, which Bojo and Cameron were part of. And how lies become corrosive. :confused:

Last edited:

Latest posts