• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

What TV Show's are you watching/looking forward to?

This looks pretty good. Story of Robert the Bruce. Could fill the void until GOT S8.

Really getting into Mad men now that the full boxset is on Netflix.
Also Better Call Saul is back.

About halfway through Jack Ryan, on Amazon Prime.

Really enjoying it, it's basically just the Pakistan/Germany seasons of Homeland, which were my two favourites.

Just watched a couple of episodes of Rake. Funniest thing coming out of Australia since Campese's corner pass.

Watched Making a Murder season 2 and thought it was great... probably as good as season 1, so don't let the 'hate' online put you off if you enjoyed part 1.

About halfway through Daredevil season 3 atm and while it started slow, ep 4 was a doozie and the quality has carried on from there.

Finished Mad Men, which was excellent.

Looking forward to Narcos season 4, which is out next month:

8 Episodes into The Haunting Of Hill House.

It's fantastic. Not just for horror fans, by any means either.

Just finished Daredevil season 3. First 3 eps were slow but the next 10 were excellent.

Also watched the new Amazon show Homecoming. A good corrupt corporate mystery with an interesting and original style. Also flew through it as the eps are just 30 mins a piece.

8 Episodes into The Haunting Of Hill House.

It's fantastic. Not just for horror fans, by any means either.
Yeah it was good, tried to get a few work colleagues to start it but the trailer scared them off lol!

i hate horror... like i can't sleep for days after a real scary one but i found hill house to be a very fascinating show

Started watching "They Shall not Grow Old".
Documentary by Peter Jackson on WW1.

It starts off in black and white where all the soldiers start training and signing up in August 1914. There are voiceovers from the those who fought in WW1, even lying about their ages in order to fight.

Then when they get to the trenches the footage has been turned to colour. It's pretty amazing and really makes a difference if bringing what these soldiers faced 100 years ago.

I should have watched Im a celebrity or whatever all my household have been watching. It would have been interesting to see Harry Redknapp. Oh and her who used to play Roxy on Eastenders. Cannot be bothered now its already started.

Last Kingdom seems in good hands since switching to Netflix full-time

Last night's Dynasties episode on Painted Wolves (wild African Dogs, not Hyenas) was excellent. Proper Game of Thrones.

Last one on Tigers next week.

Latest posts