• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

What TV Show's are you watching/looking forward to?

Yeah, I love a bit of Hask, he's gas. Quick glance on twitter suggests it's 50/50 split of liking him or ragging on him for being a posh rugby boy with a lot of homophobia thrown in!

After listening to House of Rugby I do like him quite a lot.

Was a good first episode.
The question will be how will he mange eating so little and when others start moaning.

After listening to House of Rugby I do like him quite a lot.

Was a good first episode.
The question will be how will he mange eating so little and when others start moaning.

He did openly declare himself to be an alpha male and now he has the perfect setting to prove it.

Anyone watch the opening episode of War of Worlds last night? I thought it was pretty good.

Have a watch list of Dark Materials, War of the World's and that Catherine the Great Sky Atlantic tv show which looks good. Might also give the Mandelorian a go. Currently watching the Leeds documentary narrated by Russell Crowe on Amazon as well because I enjoyed Sunderland til I die so much. It's decent enough, but not nearly as impressive as Sunderland til I die. Also finished season two of Jack Ryan recently which was surprisingly good!

Watched the first episode of the Mandalorian, very good. We'll see how it develops but right now I'd say it's the best Star Wars content produced this century (with the possible exception of the fight at the end of Rogue One).

Got the first two episode of the Mandalorian...will have to check if the wife s interested...heard very good things

The Mandalorian is great, just sits in the universe rather than trying to be the most important thing in the universe if that makes sense, i like the idea of how we're going to get from the end of the empire to the raise of the first order, seemed like something they just skipped over in the force awakens...the empire is destroyed and in the flowing 30 years..the first order manages to not only raise but build a huge death star thing....while the new republic did....bugger all

and of course the best bit is!!! (highlight) BABY YODA!!!!!

Just finished season 7 of french cop / legal drama Spiral (aka Engrenages) on BBC4. Excellent show (excluding I think the third series, where it went a little OTT) with consistently superb characters and possibly up there with the giants of cop dramas (which for me are Homicide & Hill Street Blues). Very accessible viewing too (if subtitles put folk off).

I finished season 2 of Jack Ryan. It's predictable, but still i enjoy it a lot.

I'm watching Ozark at the moment. Its good but could be a lot better. It reminds me of breaking bad in some ways but wouldn't be in breaking bad's league.

I'm watching Ozark at the moment. Its good but could be a lot better. It reminds me of breaking bad in some ways but wouldn't be in breaking bad's league.
Watched it a while back-excellent series.

Just seen series 3 has been filmed and should be on early 2020 .

Last edited:
Agreed, it's 'not quite' in Breaking Bad's league but it is very good. I'm really looking forward to season 3.

I finished season 2 of Jack Ryan. It's predictable, but still i enjoy it a lot.
I really liked season 1 but have been put off some by the negative reaction Season 2 has garnered... maybe I'll reconsider it.

Just want to put in a plug for my friend Eleanor Boddie, she's an English actress living in NYC and will be in the HBO series High Maintenance in 2020. Please tune in, she's worked hard to get there.

Way to go Ele!
rock.gif

high-mainta.jpg

Last edited:
Started watching Man in the high castle again, as I can't remember what he heck happened in any previous season.
Amazing bit of story telling of a 'realistic' alternative dystopian world.

Watched episode 1 of Witcher, i enjoyed it tbh i cant wait to keep watching.

Latest posts