• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

What TV Show's are you watching/looking forward to?

Might watch The Man in the High Castle soon.

Highly recommended. Really enjoyed it. So much so I bought the original book, not that long actually. Worth a read too.

Just samshed watching season 1-5 of the Power on Netflix. Looking forward to watching season 6 shortly.

Also watching the latest series of Last Chance U. Brilliant.

Started the Expanse last night. Really enjoying it so far after three episodes. Plot is pretty easy to jump into for a story about a galactic cold war and it's not wildly overbearing with characters info dumps.

Highly recommended. Really enjoyed it. So much so I bought the original book, not that long actually. Worth a read too.

Just samshed watching season 1-5 of the Power on Netflix. Looking forward to watching season 6 shortly.

Thank you for bringing this to my attention.

Thanks. I like Philip K. Dick's work, so i'll give it a go.

Thank you for bringing this to my attention.
Last Chance U is an absolutely unbelievable series. Sadly they're done with football and will be doing JUCO basketball from next year on. I haven't done season 5 yet as I'm saving it for a binge, but I've watched the other seasons a couple times. If you're looking for some other good sport docs on Netflix The Last Dance, Basketball or Nothing and Sunderland Til I Die are all really solid shows I enjoyed.

Started the Expanse last night. Really enjoying it so far after three episodes. Plot is pretty easy to jump into for a story about a galactic cold war and it's not wildly overbearing with characters info dumps.

I enjoy the series, but some people swear it's one of the best sci-fi series of all time. I just enjoy the visuals mostly. The story is ok, the characters are ok. Visually the series probably has no equal.

Last Chance U is an absolutely unbelievable series. Sadly they're done with football and will be doing JUCO basketball from next year on. I haven't done season 5 yet as I'm saving it for a binge, but I've watched the other seasons a couple times. If you're looking for some other good sport docs on Netflix The Last Dance, Basketball or Nothing and Sunderland Til I Die are all really solid shows I enjoyed.

The Last Dance is incredible!

On Amazon Prime the All or Nothing series are great. The Leeds United behind the scenes is amazing too.

The Last Dance is incredible!

On Amazon Prime the All or Nothing series are great. The Leeds United behind the scenes is amazing too.
All or Nothing is pretty decent. I've watched the NFL ones, but haven't delved into the All Blacks or soccer ones. Take us Home (the Leeds one) is very good though because it was a pretty crazy season with Bielsa, the Reece James transfer thing, the goal they let Villa score and throwing the season in Leeds style. Apparently they were filming for a Season 2 this year. Curious to see if anything comes of it. I still think Sunderland Til I die is the pinnacle of football docs though.

Bit behind the curve but I started season 2 of Good Girls a few days ago and I'm loving it,

I didn't realise there was three seasons now - I thought it was 2 that had just been released

Enjoy the easy plot while it lasts...

I think overall I liked the Expanse but it's definitely overrated on the internet. I think a big problem for me was after a while there was no character I was absolutely rooting for.

Two episodes into season 5 of Last Chance U and it's nice to have a much more likeable team. Big fan of Dior Scott.

Stopped to watch Vikings after the 3rd season but also want to finally watch it all..a bit scared to be disappointed with last seasons without Travis Fimmel though
I fell off the Vikings wagon during season 3 but finished the whole lot during lockdown. It's definitely not a disappointment.

I've been watching some of the old black & white western series from the 50's and I love 'em, even though they were before my time. Tombstone Territory, Rawhide (starring Clint Eastwood), Bat Masterson and Wanted: Dead Or Alive (starring Steve McQueen) are my favorites. I guess deep down inside I wish I were a cowboy in the Wild West. Yeehaw! :)

Last edited:
These shows are finishing, so i'm looking forward to watching their last seasons

MV5BOTJhMjhhZDItZTQxMi00NGM3LTliZjYtMjcyMWE2YzYwNTA0XkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyMTkxNjUyNQ@@._V1_SY1000_SX...jpg

the-100-season-7-568x414-1.jpg

Netflix_World%27s_Most_Wanted.jpg

Just finished watching this on Netflix: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/World's_Most_Wanted_(TV_series)

Some real interesting characters. Episodes are 45mins - 50 mins in length. Worth a watch if you have nothing to do. 5 episodes in total.

Anyone watch the first episode of Lovecraft Country?

Really liked it, somewhat in the vain of Watchmen in being genre fiction but using it to examine racism. It's rare that a programme so quickly has me on the edge of my seat worrying about the characters. Given I binge most stuff these days I'm looking forward to having theories about how it'll develop.

I'm really looking forward to season 10 of Doc Martin. It's not out yet, but as soon as it's released I'll be streaming the hell out of it. :) I love that show!

1597980924363.png

Last edited:

Latest posts