• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

What we do outside TRF

A

alexrugby

Well hi guys, I don't know whether we have similar thread but anyway I am interested in your hobbies and interests outside TRF, Jobs and Rugby

I enjoy Photography when on expeditions or in Capital also

I have an aim of mountaineering in closer future

And adore stencil F**ck that!!! Government announced it as an illegal thing and the only wall I use today is that of mine room :)))

I play cricket, enjoy music both listening and making, loving art and culture ( yesterday went to the new Ensor exhibitions) and now I'm figuring out how to lose my current job as it is pure ****.

I'm an architecture student at the moment which unfortunately takes up almost all my time. I have time to go to the gumn to lift weights once or twice a week, and go to the pub now and again, but not much else! But during summer etc. I enjoy mountain biking, photography, swimming. The more lazy things I enjoy are, computers (using / building) and listening to music.

I play Rugby League, mountain bike, occasionally kayaking, i used to kite buggy but i'm looking to get into kite surfing when the weather picks up a bit (going in the sea when there's snow on the beach isn't appealing). I also play guitar (though not as much as I used to), and study Zoology, but it's crap.

I've been playing Guitar for a few years now, getting better and just got a new acoustic. Oh shes sexy. I play hurling for my club and count( I threw a video in for ye who don't know it. The start is a bit crap but it gets better). Eh I guess I read a bit, big into my histrory so mainly stuff like that, ye know?

<object width="560" height="340"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/TmzivRetelE&hl=en_GB&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/TmzivRetelE&hl=en_GB&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="560" height="340"></embed></object>

Facebook, Youtube. Sometimes Twitter. But that's only when I've received a few too many cosmopolitans on facebook.

At Uni in Edinburgh doing Linguistics and Scottish Gaelic. I watch as much rugby as I can on the weekend, and play for a team on wednesday afternoons.

Other than that I spend my evenings getting drunk and going to clubs with good djs, going to the pub and playing pool, or staying in and getting high.

I work all summer teaching sailing as well which helps fund stuff.

Cute

well I also have loaded workday and no weekends at all, because I AM DOC GOD DAMN IT :)))))

I also lack some time to feel a bit wilder than I am :D:D:D:D

But anyway I have strongly decided to participate in annual Mountaineering expeditions

ohhhhhh it would be goood, and WILL BE GOOD ;)

Watch this

working in the IT industry, the last thing I want is to go home and turn on my laptop (unless it's work related and really urgent).

so hobbies for me include swimming, fishing and gardening (I have 2 plots of cabbages, 1 plot of carrots & 2 plots of tomatoes). On Saturdays, I try to go to the grounds and watch some local club rugby.

I'm a student Victoria University doing a BA in Political Science, Criminology and Psychology and minoring in Religious Studies and Theatre. I work part time in Telemarketing which makes me one of the most hated people in the world. Hobbies include Hapkido (Korean Martial Art), Rugby (Obviously), Fishing (When I can) and Powerlifting. I enjoy long walks on the beach, romantic candle lit dinners and just staring meaningfully into that significant others eyes...My Number is 027.......

(The last sentence was a joke).

My Profession: I'm a Sound Engineer. Basically, i do final sound mix on feature films, and television shows here in South Africa.

Hobbies: I play games. A lot. PC, Xbox and PS3. I also love fishing, and camping. I exercise 5 times a week as well, so the gym is also a hobby i enjoy.

Not a massive drinker, but when the occasion seems fit, i go all out. Getting high is always fun too.

Then lastly, I'm getting married next month, after a 7 year relationship, so looking forward to that one!

I'm a student from Northern Ireland studying in Canterbury, Kent. Course is a BA in Classical & Archaeological Studies. My hobbies include rugby, but not this year - hopefully begin again next year.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (dullonien @ Feb 28 2010, 03:18 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
I'm an architecture student at the moment which unfortunately takes up almost all my time. I have time to go to the gumn to lift weights once or twice a week, and go to the pub now and again, but not much else! But during summer etc. I enjoy mountain biking, photography, swimming. The more lazy things I enjoy are, computers (using / building) and listening to music.[/b]

Where the hell do you find the time? Thankfully I've been done with varsity for a year and a half now but I'll tell you it doesn't get much more leisurely and with the industry being a bit slow it actually means more work to keep the boat afloat.

As for myself, I like sports and although I've decided to stop playing rugby (the club games in SA are just too rough for me; between fractured feet, broken fingers and dead arms you hardly even get to play), I've started training for athletics (track & field) again and enjoy Kloofing ('extreme' hiking) in the Cape. Also, drinking is high on the list. Mostly locally produced wines and brandies (decent stuff; not the sort you chuck Coke into). The beaches in and around Cape Town are pretty awesome. Making furniture. Ermmm. Ja. I'm interested in my cat and like cooking. Wish I had the time/money to travel more and get my humidor a bit fuller. Not really a smoker but enjoy a cigar once in a while.

I'm a Law Student in UCC. Second Year. I'm in a lecture right now actually.

I like to read and watch lots of rugby and go out. And that's about it.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (stormer2010 @ Mar 3 2010, 12:25 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (dullonien @ Feb 28 2010, 03:18 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I'm an architecture student at the moment which unfortunately takes up almost all my time. I have time to go to the gumn to lift weights once or twice a week, and go to the pub now and again, but not much else! But during summer etc. I enjoy mountain biking, photography, swimming. The more lazy things I enjoy are, computers (using / building) and listening to music.[/b]

Where the hell do you find the time? Thankfully I've been done with varsity for a year and a half now but I'll tell you it doesn't get much more leisurely and with the industry being a bit slow it actually means more work to keep the boat afloat.[/b][/quote]

Well I struggle to make time some weeks, such as the last couple where I've had zero time to do anything other than work 12+ hours a day.

I'm only in the second year, and probably working harder than most, but I'm getting constant 2:1's and 1st's, so I'm happy. But I know the work load will increase more and more. Enjoying it though!

Wow guys you have amazing jobs and future directions, Archaeologists, Sound Engineers, Political Sciences, Architecture, and etc,,, great jobs

I also enjoy fishing and there is a guy who proves he is awesome at Fly-Fishing (trout of course) and I am interested in coming across this guy to tech me that ;) ;) ;)

Final year Environmental Science student in UCC. Play a bit of music.

Enjoy drinkin',shmokin', fightin'

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (noidsay @ Mar 3 2010, 07:41 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
Final year Environmental Science student in UCC. Play a bit of music.

Enjoy drinkin',shmokin', fightin'[/b]

God! you look like me ;) :lol: :lol: :lol: ;) ;)

Latest posts