• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

What we do outside TRF

I don't like fighting. Getting punched in the face hurts. I have recently adopted a strategy of pepper spraying would-be offenders, then i kick them in the balls. Nothing hurts the next day, and a violent encounter is over before it ever began.

Drinking is great in moderation, because getting completely arse-faced sucks.

Getting stoned is more my cup of tea. Nothing beats the conversations after that one...

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Jer1cho @ Mar 3 2010, 10:53 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
I don't like fighting. Getting punched in the face hurts. I have recently adopted a strategy of pepper spraying would-be offenders, then i kick them in the balls. Nothing hurts the next day, and a violent encounter is over before it ever began.

Drinking is great in moderation, because getting completely arse-faced sucks.

Getting stoned is more my cup of tea. Nothing beats the conversations after that one...[/b]

Nobody likes to be beaten till bruises but there is still something of mens' character in shaking fists

I never start fighting, but you will find out numerous drunken junkies who will find out a reason to make you sad with pleasure in Tbilisi's night streets :))))

so me and my bros are always willing to give them back :)))))

I also know one idiot inspired by Fight Club in a way that he founded something like this in Tbilisi

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Jer1cho @ Mar 3 2010, 05:53 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
Getting stoned is more my cup of tea. Nothing beats the conversations after that one...[/b]

Apart from the money side. Being a student, I find that every single night I'm either out getting drunk or in getting stoned. And if you share an eighth amongst 4 mates then its a fiver for 4/5 zoots which isn't bad, but that doesn't count the amount you have to spend on food once you get the munchies.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (gingergenius @ Mar 3 2010, 11:39 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Jer1cho @ Mar 3 2010, 05:53 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Apart from the money side. Being a student, I find that every single night I'm either out getting drunk or in getting stoned. And if you share an eighth amongst 4 mates then its a fiver for 4/5 zoots which isn't bad, but that doesn't count the amount you have to spend on food once you get the munchies.
[/b][/quote]

God damn I dislike student life

It was bothering to be a student

Sh**t I hate those stupid days

now I am doing my own job and am happy for that and do not listen our idiot professors' monologues:

Your future depends on you, you must make your life in Iron and bla bla bla

pink_floyd_the_wall.jpg

My names killian im in 5th year from wexfrod

well i live for rugby im an openside by trade but can go scrumhalf or centre play or gorey club and community school played last season with the souh east and had trials with leinster youths

eh other than rugby I play lots of paintball i dabble in the gaa i love history and table quizes and reading ..bit of a geek really ha ..eh also beer parties the woman and bit of boxing with the lads for the laugh haha

anyways going for teaching as a career anyways looking at history and ag science

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (gingergenius @ Mar 3 2010, 08:39 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
but that doesn't count the amount you have to spend on food once you get the munchies.[/b]

I know! It gets bad sometimes. One of my most memorable ones was last year. I had terrible munchies after a mammoth, but found myself taking a slice of bread, putting the entire block of cheese on top, and closing it with another slice. So it was a cheese block sandwich. It took me about 4 hours to eat in my state, and my poo was completely orange the next day.

Studying Language and Linguistics, finished English and doing Theatre, Film and Literature this year, mostly because I kept flunking German.

Watching films and reading sort of goes with what I'm studying, other activities include cooking, taking over boyfriend's place (moving in next Summer so I started a pre-emptive strike and since he doesn't really care for the garden I'm going to try my hand at it as soon as the weather improves. He'll still get to mow the lawn though) and mostly keeping touch with friends I used to go to school with.

I tend to engage in self-awesomeness or, as many of you have seen in many of my posts, jokes that are funny to nobdy but myself like;

"I bought a parrot the other day but it isn't very good as all its says is 'Heres Johnny'. Actually thinking about it it must have taken a shining to me"

Ahem, yes, well.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Jer1cho @ Mar 4 2010, 06:21 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (gingergenius @ Mar 3 2010, 08:39 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
but that doesn't count the amount you have to spend on food once you get the munchies.[/b]

I know! It gets bad sometimes. One of my most memorable ones was last year. I had terrible munchies after a mammoth, but found myself taking a slice of bread, putting the entire block of cheese on top, and closing it with another slice. So it was a cheese block sandwich. It took me about 4 hours to eat in my state, and my poo was completely orange the next day.
[/b][/quote]

Haha. Remember meeting a friend after his shift in a pub after smoking a few. All the staff sat down to a pint and a cottage chicken burger and chips, they bought me one aswell. Well I took one bite and sat there chewing it for 30 odd minutes, unable to swallow..... gotta hate dry mouth!

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Laetca @ Mar 5 2010, 12:02 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
Studying Language and Linguistics, finished English and doing Theatre, Film and Literature this year, mostly because I kept flunking German.

Watching films and reading sort of goes with what I'm studying, other activities include cooking, taking over boyfriend's place (moving in next Summer so I started a pre-emptive strike and since he doesn't really care for the garden I'm going to try my hand at it as soon as the weather improves. He'll still get to mow the lawn though) and mostly keeping touch with friends I used to go to school with.[/b]

I find Laceta to be an intellectual person

;)

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (LeksoRugby @ Mar 5 2010, 04:54 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
I find Laceta to be an intellectual person

;)[/b]

just said i kept flunking German . Or is this about taking over? :p

An increased interest in cake has had me baking quite a bit lately, with few more birthdays to come, my baked goods come out looking better each time :)

I like to backpack, practice photography, research ever new ways to explain why Shtove is wrong about everything and I do enjoy writing especially for my comic.

Oh, and I'm Salesman of the year.

Used to coach rugby, enjoyed it, unfortunately my new job will not allow me the chance anymore. I am a waste consultant by trade. I shoot alot both targets and creatures, spend alot of time in the countryside. I sea fish, cook and enjoy watching local rugby, especially my sister who has just been capped for Scotland. I also have to spend a bit of my time completing courses for work, pain really, I shouldnt complain to much my new jobs in Abu Dhabi. Well done Mr Singh on being salesman of the year.

I'm in Cosmetic Dentistry working as a Dental Technician. I make all kinds of dental appliances for Dentists which have been prescribed for their patients, anything from gold crowns to sports mouthguards.. Off TRF, (i suppose that includes modding!) i go to the odd training sessions for my team, Old Gravesedians and that's about it. I get up to Surrey most weekends now to spend the weekend with my lass.

I know how to live :D

Latest posts