• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

What's your favorites series , TV show ?

24 was one of my favourite series on tele until season 6 which I felt let it down... However I enjoy Prison Break but can't see that lasting much longer... and I really did enjoy the first season on Heroes, and haven't caught the second series yet, although it is meant to be just as good...

Other than that I enjoy Spooks, Hustle and looking forward to Ashes to Ashes on the BBC, if its anything like Life on Mars it will be good...

Watching Prison Break, Heroes and buying the X-Files on dvd now that they are cheaper. I'm up to series 4.

I recently discovered Friday Night Lights who's about american football and that's nice !

Not my favourite TV show, but have recently discovered 30 Rock on Channel 5. Alec Baldwin is hilarious in it.

I loved Life On Mars, and now I'm looking forward to Ashes To Ashes which starts on Thursday - hope it's not a letdown, but then I think we'll have to treat it as the spin-off that it is, and not a follow-up, to avoid disappointment.

I haven't got into any other tv shows since the Sopranos finished. Watch Outrageous Fortune now and again, but that's finished for another season. So nothing at the moment.

apart from watching Rugby - I liked to watch Firefly, Why did Fox kill the series????

Sony entertainment channel started Stargate SG1 from scratch and I've been watching that (it's at the end of Season 3 allready), my all time favorite series I would say, I just love it to bits.

Top Gear (Season 10 was epic), Heroes and Lost.

You can't go past the Simpsons, although lately family guy and south park have probably been funnier, the simpsons has Homer. You just can't compete with that.

I never really watch television, but I really like old children's series, mostly animated stuff I used to watch when I was little. Too bad they don't do re-runs of that stuff, I have to get everything on DVD.

Whenever I can, I try and watch as many episodes of old British comedies they're always showing on the dutch channel, like 'You Rang M'Lord?', 'Are You Being Served', ''Allo'Allo'', 'Keeping up Appearances', ...

Latest posts