• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Who'll win the World Cup

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think that will be the south africa.

Habana, Steyn and Montgomery are the best

I think of the same thing as you! They have players who can tell difference as habana, steyn, montgomery, pietersen, smit, matfield, botha and I could name others! It is the only team with the Australia and the nzl that impresses me!

I think of the same thing as you! They have players who can tell difference as habana, steyn, montgomery, pietersen, smit, matfield, botha and I could name others! It is the only team with the Australia and the nzl that impresses me! [/b]

and you can add some more names burger, du preez and pienaar of the bench. imo its the best bok side for almost 10years this wc is theire best chance.

<div class='quotemain'>
Any of the teams can do it, but this is my order of likelyhood:

New Zealand
France
Ireland
South Africa
England
Australia
Wales
Samoa
Argentia
Fiji
Scotland
Tonga

I reserve judgement after that.
I'm actually a little unsure of Irelands position now, after the scotland game, I know it's only one game and a weak Ireland team, but that result really surprised me. I could rank them after South Africa now, or on the other hand they had been fantastic before that and I'd have put them second only to the Kiwi's.
[/b]

Really! Ireland have no chance at all of making the final and will struggle to even make the semis!!!! Everyone rates them far too highly!
[/b][/quote]

Couldnt agree with myself more

Im 90% sure it will be a Springbok vs All Black final. And from there, no one but Jesus knows who's going to win. All i Know is that if that does happen, its going to be a ***annic clash

I think it will be springboks vs wallabies, or maybe france - kiwis will go home after semifinal, as usually

I predict a SA vs NZ final, if the French don't win NZ in the QF's. If they do, then most probably a SA vs France final.

I wouldn't bet thousands on who would win either of those finals - SA has an amazing team this year, but NZ isn't half bad either. SA has an advantage in that they played tough matches during the Pool phase, so they managed to "thoughen" up a bit. And with France playing on home soil - well. Anything can happen in the final.

I'm not just saying this because I'm an SA supporter - but SA has a decent chance of winning the RWC this year. However, they need to focus on their handling errors - some incredibly basic mistakes were made during the SA vs USA match yesterday. If they can overcome the over-eagerness that lies behind those mistakes, they would be formidable.

I think of the same thing as you! They have players who can tell difference as habana, steyn, montgomery, pietersen, smit, matfield, botha and I could name others! It is the only team with the Australia and the nzl that impresses me!
[/b]

What's your point? The All Blacks have players like Collins, McCaw, Hayman, Carter, Rokocoko, McAlister and I could name heaps more.

France also have many good players so too Australia. But that doesn't mean they will win. I'm saying NZ, but if we lose to France next week, France will win for sure. I think Argentina can just as easily upset the Boks also.

I'd like to see a NZ - Argentina final. But I think it will be NZ - SA

New Zealand should win with players like rokocoko and carter. but who ever makes the final should be able to win if they play their best.

S.A v NZ both teams are strong nz have a different strategy from previous world cups as in terms of preparation team spirit and conditioning. Thank god we dont have that peanut head John Mitchell coaching us this year

South Africa has a great chance, they have a few key players that can turn the course of a match. But Argentinian team has something.. they are very focused in what they have to do for winning, and the chance to make history could help them.

With the multiple injuries in our (the SA) camp, I'm beginning to worry about our chances, to be honest. Our tighthead prop situation was already a bit of a weakness, with CJ van der Linde injured as well now, it certainly doesn't look any better.

So far, we've pretty much taken our toll:

- Jean de Villiers
- Danie Rossouw
- BJ Botha
- CJ van der Linde

Although Rossow and Van der Linde should be back after the quarter-finals, I think?

I will go with the All Blacks with the way they are playing now. Definitely the most consistent silky smooth rugby you got there although i really hope that the Wallabies can take it for a record 3rd time to make it a treble. All blacks are definitely on dope now, too much for the other teams

i would like argentina to win the cup, scotland is not that hard but the other ones in the tournament is extremle hard win but not imposible

VAMOS!!!!! my "puma" brothers

Im going for South Africa now, beating France in the final.

Yeah, me too. I thought it'd be a SA vs NZ final, was actually looking forward to that, but a SA vs FR final will be just as exciting.

Although, if SA drops out before the final (we've seen some major surprises in the other quarter-finals so far), that'll just be.. weird. I can't see SA losing to Fiji, for the life of me. But you never know what Argentina can pull out of their hats. Theoretically SA should beat them with a comfortable lead, but like I said.. we've seen alot of surprises today.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts