• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Why are the Aussies in Eurovision?

To be fair Israel are in it to, which admittedly may come down to te fact that every middle eastern song contest would probably end a lot like the '66 Olympics.

The Aussies are mostly a European people, more so than Israelis.

I don't know why they'd want to be in it. That show is the height of degeneracy

The Aussies are mostly a European people, more so than Israelis.

I don't know why they'd want to be in it. That show is the height of degeneracy
I would like to hear this. Continue...

Yeah they got the Lada car and some Eurovision points I'm so jealous! Azerbaijan should enjoy their 12 points from Georgi, human rights abuses and the fact that most people would point in the general direction of Iraq if you asked them where Azerbaijan is. #Azerbaijanisonmylist #justice4nicki

Haha, so far Australia are winning. It will be the biggest joke on Eurovision if they end up winning it overall and the Eurovision ends up there next year.

So, out of the top three in Eurovision, none of them are in Europe.
Best presenters ever (you could see her thinking 'just give us the f***g score!'), and the 'Love Love Peace Peace' should have been voteable. Possibly the best song ever.

A History teacher once marked me down for stating Russia was in Europe....

He should have asked the geography teacher first
I can't remember if it was English or History....had one of those oh because you're a low set in English we'll give you a History or Art teacher instead. She also taught Geography from time to time of it believe.

Amazingly my grades went from a D to a B once I had a proper teacher.

Why are nearly all Eurovision songs either Ballards or cheesy crap?

I mean most of the songs sounds like they should of been written 30 or so years ago.

suck it *****es!! we came second :D

no seriously, no one over here is taking eurovision seriously.

Latest posts